7

7-FRIEND

                      All I saw was dark, emptyness, and a chair. I looked around the room to see any source of anything but darkness. I got up my head aching, pain hurting in my ribs. I felt my head bleeding," Where the hell am I?"

"Your in a coma, darling." I froze, I know that voice. It was my dad, I turned to see him standing there.

I gasped." Dad?"

He laughed, walking towards him but I was pulled out of my dream. Ending up in a white room with a needle in inside my arm connecting to an IV." What! What! Let me go back! Let me go back!" I cried.

I turned my head to see Levi looking at me with concern." Hey hey hey hey hey, your okay, your okay." He cooed patting down my hair. I snapped, I can't remember why I was here but knew it had to do with Levi.

I sat up." Let me go back to sleep! I want to see my dad again!" I sighed, I'm pain. My bones ached and my head was pounding.

"You need to calm down, you aren't making any sense. You need to rest Kitten." He reached to lay me back down.

I scowled at him." I don't need to do anything you say." I gripped my head." W-what happened to me?" I hicuped

He sighed rubbing my arm trying to calm me and it kind of did." You got hit by a car. You've been in a coma for 2 days." Pain ached through his expression, I wanted to reach out thumb the worry creases from his face.

"No wonder why I feel like absolute shit." I mumbled trying to take the I've out of my arm. He moved to stop me but shot him a glare." I don't need it, I may feel horrible but not that bad to have an IV."

Wincing I pulled the needle out of my arm."When I can I leave?" I sighed holding my head.

"When your mother checks you out." My ears perked at the mentioning of my mother. Oh god my mother isn't going to be happy, she is supposed to be out of town she must be pissed that she has to tend to her daughter." Hey are you alright?"

I sighed frustration vivid." My m-mother, she is here?" I said trying to steady my voice but failed badly.

"Yes she is, she is doing to paper work to get your release." He explained to me. I gulped and tried to get up. My head was pounding, I glanced up to Levi who looked worried about me getting around.

I sent him a smile and a thumbs up." I'm fine just a little thirsty that's all." I tried to assure him. I just had this feeling to make him feel alright, maybe it's that I don't want him to pity me.

The door clicked open and my mother's head poked through the door. She had a wide smile on her face."Then I have just what you need, water and pain medication." I sighed in content and grabbed the bag of pills and bottle of water greedily. "Hadley how are you feeling."

"Icky but I'll deal." I said nonchalantly looking at the pill bottles. She shook her head and pulled another one out handing me two pills." Thanks."

I opened the water bottle and took a sip letting my dry throat be satisfied. "So how long have you two been dating?" There goes the water, I spit the water out my mouth and on to the floor.

I shook my head rapidly." Uh- No we aren't dating!" My mind just kept on going back to the hot kisses he gave me, his fingers running down my body, his breath fanning my fac-

Stop!

I need to stop thinking about that. Levi took this time to pipe in his two cents" No. Not yet we arent." My head snapped to him, I begged him with my eyes for him to stop." After our first kiss I plan on marrying your daughter." He chuckled