3+ Thoughts of Levi (Levi's POV)

I was an ass. No let me correct my self- I am an ass. Over the few weeks we had gotten closer that's something a blind man could see. But the more we got closer the move Ace wanted to tag along.

I'm selfish, I'm arrogant and possessive so that's why that obviously couldn't work.

I wanted her all to myself. No one elses.

But one push comes to shove I'm the one who ends up feeling horrible. Just seeing the sad frown on her face made me want to take back my words immediately.

I could see the look on her face as she walked away. I wanted to scream " I'm sorry I'm a d*ck! " but all came out was."Just shut the f*ck up for one minute Hadley."

And to make it worst of see the way Ace looks at her. It makes my blood boil, it really does. I just want it to all stop, to go back the way it was when nobody knew who she was.

I told you.

I'm selfish.

I thought if I just let the whole situation cool down she'll just act normally around me. That plan would have worked, only up untill I threw her in the bloody pool.

I didn't think I've ever seen her so mad over the smallest thing. She did used to get mad at me when I became a bit too possessive but this was just weird.

So I decided that it would be best for me to leave her be.

You don't know how hard it was though. To see Ace's slimy finger all her body. Her body is mine and only mine, not Ace's not anyone's but mine.

I've known this girl for 10 years straight. As clueless as she maybe, she was already mine to begin with. "You have to promise to marry me."

That was probably the best thing I did in my life.

And when I saw her at the club in that sexy dress of here's I couldn't hold back. She vulnerable, I could protect her.

I couldn't help but feel as if I was using her. She was drunk out of her mind, not in her right senses. I realized that when she was drunk a red blush always tinted her cheeks and her eyes were dilated to the point you could only see the pupil.

That was my moment to kiss her with out hesitation.

But there goes Hadley going with all the surprises. She kissed me. She really kissed me. It might have been the best kiss I had in my life.