Epilogue

Epilogue- Two years later

I press my palm to my stomach fondly as I look at my baby bump

I press my palm to my stomach fondly as I look at my baby bump. Any minute now this baby could pop out, my first baby. My family, my family with Levi. When I found out I was pregnant I told Levi immediately I didn't even bother thinking up a grand gesture to tell him. I just did, he was beyond thrilled. He got down on his knees and pressed his lips to my stomach.

We are so excited to have this baby, our baby girl. I wanted know the sex, I couldn't just not know.

My parents where so happy, especially my father. Him and his wife made preparations for my baby shower as soon as I told him. His wife, Cassie, is so kind and welcoming. At first I thought she would hate me but she accepted me with open arms. My mother has yet to get married again but she's happy just being a grandmother to my child.

Ace and his girlfriend Robin are still dating. They did have rocky relationship at first because of all the traveling from Seattle to here but they made it work. Robin moved here to be closer Ace.

Levi, he's happy with me. He works as a executive leader of a business. My father helped him out at first but now he's built a stable empire.

I look up from my belly to see Levi laying on the couch looking down at a book on parenting. How did I end up with such a great husband.

Wanting to be closer to him I get up from my seat and begin walking over to him but freeze when I feel the leggings I'm wearing dampen.

Really? Baby, right now?

I wasn't due for another five days.

"Levi?" I breath out.

He looks up from his book, I could see the panic rushing to his face. He immediately gets up and stares at me for a quick second. "Did you just-"

"Go into labor? You could say that."

All could drains from his face, he was having a pre-parental panic attack. "Oh my god! We have to get you the hospital!"

I nod, "I have to change though, I can't go in wet leggings." He wanted protest but let me go following after me like a dog.

I pick out a flowy top and black leggings. I lay them out on the bed before stripping out my clothes. I turn to the shower so I could take a quick shower. "What are you doing!" He yells, "We don't have time for a shower!"

"Oh chill, the baby isn't going to pop out right now. I haven't even felt a real contraction yet. It'll take hours for the baby to pop out." I dismiss him carelessly.

Levi's eyes bulge out the sockets, "Can you not keep on saying pop out the baby?"

I chuckle getting in the shower. "Be a dear and pack some extra clothes for me, just in case." I ask him as the water of the shower hits my back. I tie my hair up in bun and laver up my body with soap.