4

4-DOMINANCE

                       The last thing I remember about last night is Levi bring me home. I appreciate what he did but he didn't have to do it I would have been fine walking home. I hope he doesn't get the impression that he and I are now magically friends.

Right now I was on my phone gliding through my snapchat. I had most people's snapchats but they never added me back. I don't know what but I watched them smiling at how interesting there lives are.

I smiled when I reached Ace's text messages, he couldn't pick me up today because he woke up late this morning. He said he would meet me after 1st period. I had Science first today, I loved it. It was just so interesting, and to me so easy.

Sadly the teacher want here, the sub gave us hand out that we had to to get credit for that day. I sat down and answered each question. I nibbled on the end of my pencil. I was in deep thought when their was a hard knock on the class door.

I brought my eyes up as I saw the sub hobble over to the door. I decided to look back at my work so I could get it over with. But it's sort of hard to when I hear Ace's voice, my head jumps up.

"Sorry Miss, Mr.Grumpy over here I thought it was a smart idea to bang the door like a mad person.: He smiled at the teacher poking the guy standing next to him. My eyes trailed to his friend but soon ended up out of its sockets when I saw that it was Levi.

Ace's eyes traveled across the room and when they landed on me he gained a lopsided grin. He made his way over to my seat and plopped down in the one next to me."Hay Gracey." I frowned. "I didn't forget you name I want to call you something no one else does. Since you middle name is Grace, I settled on Gracey."

I nodded at his logic." Oh well I will have to get used to it." Gracey, Gracey? I like it.

Him and Levi were sitting next to in the other desks. Levi was quiet, his eyes dark and hard. He was wearing a glare burning holes in the desk." And this grumpy dude here is my other best thing" That comment earned a glare towards him." Is Levi."

Levi's eye twitched." This is your Gracey? The one you were talking non stop about?" I bit my lip blushing he was stalking about me? Why? I turned my head to Ace and to my surprise he was sporting his own little blush.

"Yeah we met at a coffee shop Yesterday after she spilled my coffee on me."

"Always the clumsy one what can I say?" I shrugged looking back down at my paper. I had only three more questions. In radio active dating, which of following will help you find out the date of an 56 MY SaborTooth skull?

My eyes scanned the answers, I settled on B." Gracey what are you doing?"

Before I couldn't answer, Levi did." She doing work dumba*s. What else would she be doing? Stop talking to her." Ace nudged him and rolled his eyes.

"I don't know what ever got up your a*s but don't spread your rudeness to me and Gracey." I smiled his comment but still didn't look up, I kept on doing each question.

Levi grunted in response." I'm not spreading it to Gracey, I'm spreading it to you." My head snapped up at his comment, I don't like the way he said Ace's cute nickname for me. It doesn't suit Levi saying, yes he maybe only be mocking Ace but it still doesn't fit.

"Only He/I can call me/her that!" Ace and I said in unison, I looked at him and laughed. Ace joined in too, I clutched my stomach the fit of giggles wouldn't stop. He had literal tears coming out of his eyes, when we finally sobered up I got back to my worksheet.

I had only one question left, Ace carried on talking to Levi. I wasn't paying much attention to the conversation. I was about to finish my short response but Ace called put my name." Gracey?"