6+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi's Pov)

Oooo the original cover^^^ it will still always be my favorite.

I knew there was something up with Pinely it was just a matter of time before it got out. She had a crush on Hadley but what's I wasn't expecting was for Hadley's dad to be alive.

As soon as she found out her dad died I knew in the instant. She was absolutely miserable, her beautiful eyes were dull, her pink lips didn't turn up into smiles anymore, it ruined her. I still loved her but she didn't love herself.

I wanted to talk to her then, I wanted to be there for her and be her friend. But I couldn't, something made me feel like I wasn't good for her so I watched. I watched her become a new person in the blink of an eye.

There person she is now isn't the person she was years ago. But it isn't all bad, she's grown up, she's become an independent head strong, adorably innocent young women.

I wouldn't give her up for the world.

I think she's realized that she doesn't like Ace in that way anymore. I think that's why I told her I was in love with her and this time she actually believed me.

I will never get the image out of mind of her looking at me with wide eyes filled with desire the moment I told her.

I have a chance.

I just have to let her deal with her problems with her family. She's forgiven everyone, her mom, Pinley ( I don't know why), herself even.

She just needs to forgive her dad or not but she needs to get passed it before I can give her my all. So I know she can handle it, so she knows that I love her with all my heart, so she can love me too.

Just thinking about her loving me just makes my stomach fill with butterflies.

Hadley O'Neil loving me.

It would be a dream come true.