33

33- ONE

             "Levi... stop it," I groan brushing his hand away from my face. He was flicking my  nose with a loose strand of hair that had fallen out of my ponytail. We were laying on my bed lazily watching some movie but I fell asleep. I woken up to him watching me, a few months ago I would find it creepy now I find it quite comforting.

Levi grins at me leaning down to my forehead to give me a chaste kiss. "Never, " He bites his lip trying to bite back a smile.

I roll on my side so I'm closer to him. I wrap my arms around him with tired eyes I lean into his chest. "I'd like to wake up to you everyday, " I mumble.

His eyes darken and his arms snake around my waist as his lips linger by my ear making me shiver. "We could run away together and you could wake up to me everyday." He said amorously.

I giggle, I wish I could but it's just not realistic right now. "That would be amazing, we could get a nice house to start, with a huge garden for our dog to play in." I say dreamily.

"-and our kids. I want five." He says cheekily kissing my nose softly.

My eyes pop out the sockets. "Five?"

"Four boys and one girl so that they can protect her. Her name will be Aurora, my little princess, However I wouldn't want to share you  even how extreme it sounds." He says sheepishly.

My cheeks heat up, "That actually sounds amazing." I gush.

Levi grins, "You mean one day, you'll have kids with me?" I bite my lip and nod. He laughs letting a smile that making me smile. "You make me so happy! I fucking love you so much." He gets on top of me holding me by my sides making my face heat up.

He lifts me off the bed and pulls me into his hands as he stands up. I look up at him through my eye lashes tentatively, he says, "God your so short."

I pout, "Shut up."

"Its adorable." He smiles, I jump so I can wrap my legs around him. He chuckles and holds me into place as I place a soft kiss on his lips.

I sigh into him, "I can't wait to graduate," My eye brows furrow together. "Oh I realize I've never asked you what school you'll like to attend after High school?"

He shrugs, "Any with you in it." I hit him lightly.

"I'm serious," Anxiety was slowly creeping up my neck, the last thing I wanted was for him to only go to a school because in it. I don't want to hold him back.

Levi looks at me with a unexplainable emotion swirling in his eyes. "And so am I, I'll follow you off a cliff if that's where you want to go. Hadley, I'm going to any school you want to."

I sigh, "Okay but maybe we should both look into schools that we both want to get in so that decision is made through the both of us." I offer,

He smiles at me, "I would like that."

I giggle and wrap my legs around his torso so I could give him a even bigger hug. I don't know what I would do if I did have Levi. It sounds crazy, if really does. I'd feel contempt without him. He's everything and more.

Even if he's a huge goof ball and does crazy things- I'd love him no matter.

He's my future even if it hasn't started yet.

Levi and I,

*****

THIS ISNT THE END
I HAVE ONE MORE CHARACTER TO INTRODUCE AND THEN THE ENDING ARC WILL LAST ABOUT 5 MORE CHAPTERs