34

34-NOT FOREVER

I jog over to Ace who was sitting a table with a few people I wasn't familiar with

I jog over to Ace who was sitting a table with a few people I wasn't familiar with. He made some friends, I'm glad but I'm also a bit jealous because he's my friend. But this is what we talked about. "Ace, " I walk up to him with a smile on my face.

He grins sheepishly before getting up and walking over to me. He looks nervous. "G-Hadley Hey,"

I smile, "Hi how are you?" I ask.

"I'm going back to Seattle for a little while." My smile drops, he's leaving? Where did that come from?

My voice is as low as a whisper, " Why?" I rasp.

His shoes scuff the floor boards. "Well my mom needs to take a trip back to Seattle to settle the thing with her shop and I think it's best if I go with her. I'll be back not for a couple months." He tells me, I could hear the apprehension on his voice.

"What about school? Does Levi know? Oh god he's going to be devastated." I start panicking frantically. I need to chill, he probably has this under control.

Ace places a hand on my shoulder, "I'm going to be doing online school until I come back, trust me you won't even know I'm gone." I couldn't help but feel there was a double meaning to this.

With a frown I engulf him in a tight hug and whisper. "You were one of my first friends, promise you'll come back."

He smiles softly and reaches his hand to ruffle my hair, "Of course I'll be back. And Levi knows." He tells me.

I sigh, "I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too." He pulls me into a tighter hug and squeezes me tightly. I didn't mind, I just wanted to appreciate what time I had with him. Even though I didn't like him like a boyfriend I did like him as a friend. I admire that he's such a good person.

***

Levi pulls me down on the ground making my back hit the warm sand beneath me. His hand snaked under me to wrap around me carefully. My head laid on his chest as his chin rested on my hair.

I was content.

He mumbles, "Ace told you right?" He asks suddenly.

I frown. "Yeah, how do you feel about it?" I've been wondering how he feels about the whole situation. Even though Ace isn't going away forever, it sure feels like it.

"I'm fine with it. Of course I'll be bummed my best friends gone but it sister forever and now I have you so." He leans down and places a soft kiss on my lips. Levi let's his lips linger on my a second long enough for me to grab him by the collar and pull him into me.

I press my lips onto his devouring each blissful moment his touch created. It was always electrified when I was with him, he made me feel like I was on fire.

When he looked at me with his intense blue eyes and it as if every ounce of breath was taken from my lungs leaving me breathless. Every time he kissed me it felt like the world stopped, leaving just the two of us in our own little bubble.

Every time he held my face between his hands it felt like he was claiming me as his forever.

Holding me for eternity in the arms I've grown so accustomed to would be a dream come true.

This is what falling in love was like, a story you never wanted to end. For so long I had longed for it, and now I can't bare to lose it - lose this thing that makes me feel so complete. This is the one thing I would pray to keep forver.

"Levi I love you so much."

He smiles genuinely baring his white teeth squeezing me in his arms. "I love you so much too." He kisses my nose. "I love you so much it hurts." He kisses my cheeks. "I love you so much I just want to marry you right here." He kisses my other cheek. "I love you so much I never want anyone to look at you and keep your for myself. " He kisses the side of my lips. " I love you so much I don't what to share with anyone not even our soon to be kids." He grins at me. "At least not yet."

I roll my eyes, "Your such a goofball."

I look up at the sky. So much has happened these past months. I got a boyfriend who I love, I made so many friends and I'm in contact with my dad. Sure everything was ducked up before but now it seems like I'll see so much light from now on.

Glancing at Levi is eyes were on the starry sky. A small smile was growing on his lips, he was in a day dream. "What are you thinking about?" I ask softly.

"Just watching the stars honestly. They remind me of you." Becoming more interested prop on my arms look at him, asking him to go on. "Well, you see that one right there."

I chuckle. "I couldn't possibly see what one your talking about Levi,"

He raises an eyebrow at me, "See that's my point, you don't know which one I'm talking about, you think you blend in. Well I see the star, it's smaller than the others but has a shine just as bright as them. Maybe even brighter. I can tell you don't know how special you are,"

My lips part, "I suppose so."

"I know so, and you know what bonus you get when you have me by your side?" He leans in cups my face in between his hands.

My voice comes out sounding like a rasp, "What?"

Levi's blue eyes sparkle in the moonlight making this moment even more perfect, "That I you get to hear every day that you are special and your beautiful and you do shine brighter than anyone else in the room."

I was speechless, I've been noticing that recently I've been speechless around him. My stomach flutters every time I see him and my heart pounds every time I talk with him.

You would think I would get used to it by the amount of times we've kissed but I don't think I will ever get used to being in love with Levi.

*****
UPDATE BAM

Guys this is way too short for my liking. I'm sorry, I'm going to try update more because I feel like it's becoming repetitive and short. However, I do believe in quality over quantity so all I can say is that I'll do my best.

OH I HAVE EXCITING NEWS.

I'm writing a spin off for this book

It will be about Jason.  Didn't expect that do you? 😊