35

35- Ball

"You look gorgeous!" Bea gushes running her hands through her hair as she drinks my appearance in

"You look gorgeous!" Bea gushes running her hands through her hair as she drinks my appearance in. The rusty pink dress hugs my chest and curves out from my waist to flow out all the way from my feet. The suede rusty pink heels looked at me from the ground and the beautiful necklace waited for me to wrap it around my neck.

I told Bea about the ball and instantly knew she wanted to go so I asked my dad and he said she could go. Bea's dress was dark blue and was quite the opposite of mine. It hugged her figure everywhere and stopped a bit after her knees. The top of her dress was off the shoulder and was a ruffle.

Bea helped with my hair and makeup because I didn't know what I was supposed to do

Bea helped with my hair and makeup because I didn't know what I was supposed to do. She styled it in a braided bun with a flower crown delicately weaves in each braid. I smile and touch my hair carefully, I didn't want to mess it up. "Time for shoes!" She grins handing the box.

I groan, "Can't I just put them on when I leave?"

She rolls her eyes at me, "No, you need to get used to it." She teases, "You don't want to fall in front of Leviiiiii!" She sings his name.

I push her lightly, "I've already fallen for him."

Bea's eyes widen and her bottom lip immediately is sucked in her mouth. "You two are my absolute relationship goals." She squeals.

I blush and turn my head away from her. "Well what about you and Kaden? Did that go anywhere?" I tease, now it was my turn to have some fun. I poke her stomach, a fit of giggles escape her mouth as her face turns red.

She mumbles a response. "I kinda kissed him and he rejected me. He wanted to get to know me before we did any of that. We go on dates every Friday." I've never seen her act this timid over a boy before.

"Now that is cute! I knew you and him would hit it off." I boast.

Bea crosses her eyes and turns away from me. "Yeah yeah whatever. Put the damn shoes on." She mumbles and shoved the shoes in my hands. I groan taking the shoes out the box and slip on the shoes that would most likely cause me a lot of pain later tonight.