5+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi's POV)

I'm not sure if Hadley knowing her dad is actually... you know dead is a good thing. When she first found out went out and got drunk then she came back to me with Ace by her side. If she becomes irrational and that means going to Ace then I want my old Hadley back.

But she's starting to grow a back bone and I'm proud of her for that. She is starting to not let people walk all over it.

It makes her so much more attractive and I don't even know how that's so even possible.

She's already so beautiful.

Maybe that's why Ace's hands can't seem to stay away from her. Seriously, every time they see each other they hug.

He's my best friend but I really do what to cut his arms off at times.

Lately Pinely has been acting strange, yes stranger than usual. She's been flipping at Hadley for acting different and as for different I mean sticking up for herself.

When Hadd invited us to come over to dinner I was kind pissed she invited Pinely still. However was excited that I got spend time with her and her mom. I wanted to get to know he on a deeper level than I already did.

At her house Hadley gave Pinely a run for her money. I barely even had to step hin, she was sticking up for herself. She held her weight. And I loved her for it.

But there was somthing up with Pinley. She was acting weird, she never acts rude or says anything with the intent of hurting her. And don't for second she seemed like she hated me, when I touched Hadley it seemed like she wanted rip my arm off.

It couldn't be... it couldn't be that...

She was jealous of me.