6

6-PROTECTIVE

                             The last thing that I remembered that night was Ace taking me home and him leaning in and kissing me like he insinuated at the park. He cupped my face with his hands. He tenderly kissed me saying he couldn't control himself any longer. When he finally broke the kiss I ran into my room and smiled at the how I was in love with him.

Well that's what I dreamed, nice dream wasn't it?

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, literally, on the floor. I was wrapped up in the sheets and face planted on the floor. My alarm woke me up." I'm up! I'm up!" I said disoriented.

I groaned when the pain of hitting the floor dived in. I'm probably going to get a bruise there, well that's what makeups for. I got up and went in my bathroom washing my face wincing when my hand grazed the tender skin." Ouch ouch ouch!"

I went to my closet and picked out a big sweater and black jeans pairing it with my Bailey bow uggs. I went to my desk looking for my foundation to cover the dark bruise. I don't really use it that much to I couldn't find it." When I don't need you your here but when I do- poof! Into thin air."

My eye caught sight of it but when I found it my hand knocked it over." No not no no!" It felt to the floor seeping into my carpet.

I sighed irritated and just pulled on my shoes and left out the house. I wonder if mom is still here. I looked in the kitchen to see if she was there cooking something. She wasnt, all I saw was a hundred dollar bill on the island.

Frowning slightly I  began walking to school, today has started off really shitty. Hopefully I see Ace today, maybe he could hang out after school. That would be fun.

After 34 minutes of walking I arrived at school. My feet were icicles, it hurt and I was very pissed at that moment. I scanned the front of the school to see people heading in, I followed. I arrived to my class before most people, the students slowly trickled into the room.

Including Ace and Levi." Hay Grac- Whoa what happened to your face?" He asked concerned, I frowned touching my face. It hurt bad when u fell I must have hit my cheek on something other than the floor

Both pair of eyes scanned my face, Levi looked pissed- Why should he be pissed I'm the one who fell." Yeah Hadley what happened? Who hurt you?" He said stepping dangerously close to me, his jaw clentched

He thinks someone hurt me, I literally fell of my bed.

I let out a laugh." I didn't get hurt, you silly goose I fell off my bed." He didn't look unamused. I looked at Ace for help but he shrugged not knowing what to do.

"Cut the crap Hadley. Who.Hurt.You? I'm not going to ask again." His breath fanned my face, his lips grazing my ear.

I gulped, why did he think I was lying?" Dude I literally just fell off my bed this morning. Don't believe me, I don't care." I smiled ending the conversation.

I looked up to the teacher who had just came into the room. I retried to concentrate but it was kind hard giving that I had a set of eyes staring at me."Quit it, Levi." I said with a hush whisper.

He smirked and pointed at my bruise." I will find out, dollface." He sounded strained." I know your hiding something, and when I find out I'll bite it out of you until your screaming my name." My heart sped up, my palms became sweaty. What the hell was he doing to me?

I shot up from seat, the class students turned there heads towards me as I had lost my mind." Um Ms.Brim can I go to the bathroom?"

"Uh yes dear." She said looking at me confused. I sent her a tight grimace, quickly I went out the room. Wanting my heart beat to slow. Making my way to the bathroom, I splashed water on my face- clearing my mind.