Bonus Chapter

1- Ace and Robin

                         It's been two weeks since I came back to Seattle with my mom. I'm starting to regret the decision honestly because all I've been doing helping my mother. And when I do have time to go out I have nothing to do because none of my old friends stuck with me. They were all propelled I didn't know too well that knew my name and smiled at me in halls.

We never had the bond that I had back with my friends at the home.

Levi
Jax
Jason
Maven
Minx
And Hadley.

I would never be who I am without them and now that I'm here without them I kind of feel s a little bit bitter.

As I'm walking to back to my house I decided to stop at the bakery to get something sweet to eat. Maybe it may make me feel a bit better. I allied into this homey quaint bakery. It was cute, it was a bit empty but no one seemed to care.

I walk up to the counter and wait for some to come. Almost instantly a girl with huge beautiful curly black hair comes out from the back with a huge smile on her face. Her dimples stood out on her caramel complexion. Her eyes a nice hazel shade and sparkled as she talked.

"Hi, I'm Robin. What can I get you?" I was locked in a trance.

She was beautiful.

I stutter, "I-Oh um, can I get a, I don't know. What do you recommend." I stutter, my eyes trailing all of her freckles that were littered on the bridge of her nose.

A loose curl fell in front of her eye, she cautiously wiped her hand onto her apron before tucking it behind her ear resulting in another curl to spring out. She laughs lightly, "Maybe a latte? I love those, do you like sweets?"

I gulp, my fingers were tightly gripping my wallet. She looked at me weirdly, her eyes glancing down to my hands. "How about you take a seat right here, and I'll be right with you. Relax we don't bite in here." She flashes me a grin, displaying her white teeth.

Glancing at the seat that she pointed to I sit. It was a booth. I slide in, I run a hand through my hair and cut my eyes back to the counter. She was wizzing around the counter to greet people. She kept on grinning, emphasizing her dimple. Jesus Christ, this girl was gorgeous.

A few minutes passed and she finally came back. She was holding six drinks in her arms, she carefully placed them down but the one in her right hand tipped a little getting a bit on her finger. Robin winced, she brought the finger to lips and sucked it off.

My jaw clenched, what in the hell was this girl doing to me.

"Alright," She starts as she takes a seat in front of me. "Here I have a selection of six lattes we offer here. I've been meaning to do a test of which ones best so your gonna help me. In result, you're gonna get free drinks. Sounds good?"

I nod, "That sounds great." Why was I getting so tongue tied.

Robin licks her bottom lip, "You know what I realized, I told you my name but you didn't tell me yours."

I chuckle, "I'm Ace."

"You're from around here?"

I nod, "Yeah I was born here but I recently moved. I'm only here visit with my mom." I tell her, her doe eyes widen a fraction.

Robin bites her lip, "How long are you staying?"

I shrug, "It's indefinite. My mom has some loose ends to tie, she had a bakery but she had to sell it." Robin nods before taking a sip of a drink.

"Okay so this is the shortbread Latte." She hands me the cup she just drank from. I gulp taking the drink from her.

I tip the drink towards my mouth and take a sip. I swirl the drink in my mouth before scrunching up my nose. "Honest review?"

She nods softly making her curls bounce. "It's not that sweet so it basically has nothing to offer, pretty mediocre." I say carefully, setting down the cardboard cup on the table:

Robin narrows her eyes, "Alright since you want something sweet." She pauses, "How about," She drawls out, "A buttercream Latte"

"Show me what you've got." I grin as she pulls the cup from the holder and pushes it in my direction. I glance at the cup then hold eye contact with Robin as I take my slip. My nose scrunches as the sweetness hits my tongue. I cough a little, "You weren't lying when you said this was sweet."

Robin laughs, "So how do you rate it?"

"Well it tastes better than the last one but maybe it's a tad too sweet" I grimace placing the cup down back on the table. I look at a dark brown one. "What's this?"

The cute dimples smile said it all. She tucked the loose curls behind her ear and said, "Oh you're in for a treat Ace"  Her eyes were playful and happy, it's like talking to me brought her joy in a way. I just met her but I think Robin and I are going to be good friends.

"Stop staring at it and taste it you goose!" She giggles and my heart did flips.

Yeah, really good friends.

That's robin guyssss, hiiiii I misssed y'all