8

8-HAPPINESS

                     "Your still in trouble for that little stunt you pulled Hadley." Levi tainted in my ear, I shivered as his lips softly brushed it. I glared at him from the corner of my eye pushing him away. It's been a few days since that happened, since me and Bea tricked him.

And Levi and I have been unadmittedly so getting along. He has stopped being all touchy and kissing me for his pleasure but has been trying to get to know me. Even though he knows alot about me." Oh god Levi get over it that was days ago." I screwed up my face, softly uttering those words.

"It was cruel." He said pouting. I shook my head and continued walking to my locker. He followed closely behind, as I reached my locker I see Ace approaching. As fast as I could I fix my hair and rub my lips together in an act to make them less chapped. Levi came up behind me." You don't have to try to look cute for him. You already are, love."

I glared at him opening my locker by then Ace had come up next to me." Gracey! I missed you!"

"I just face timed you this morning Ace." I smiled and sighed taking a book out my locker. Lately Ace has been wanting to spend more time with me, while Levi has been making sure that doesn't happen. I honestly don't know what to do, Levi is stubborn and won't take no for am answer.

Ace laughed." Well yeah.... but still." He chirped. He slung his arm around my shoulders and walked me to class. Levi stayed to my left, I felt so overwhelmed. I never had this before, I always used to run to class and not bother to stop.

But now here I am cruzing, with Ace and Levi. There's another thing I've realized, Levi has brought out a sparky side in me. Like I talk back to him, I could never do that to anyone. Unless I'm really mad.

He's brought out little monster in me.

As we walked I got curious stares, they stared at me as if I grew two heads. As they should be, me Hadley Grace O'Neil walking down the hall with two Greek gods. I would never imagine me being friends them and more so one of them liking me.

I was snapped out of my daze when I reached my class. Stepping in making ny way to sit down and wait for the teacher to start blabbering on. I really don't like this class, Math. I can barely keep a 80 in this class, I rest my chin on the Palm of my hand.

I'm eyes drift shut, my hair falling in front of my face lazily. My elbow started to slip but I was suddenly to tired to do anything about it.

But then I'm woken up, the room was empty and the bell had sounded. Was I asleep that long? I yawn and pick up my bag, and step out into the hallway. I can't believe they just left me there, that was so weird.

I stepped out into the hall way, it was empty. Did I sleep for that long, I'm going to be so late for my next class. Grumbling I walked down the hall to my next class. But my eye caught sight of something.

It was a guy but I couldn't make put the face, I couldn't tell whether it was Levi or Ace." Levi? Is that you?" The guys head snapped towards me, I squinted to see his face but it just looked blurry.

The guy walked up to me and something weird happened. My body heated up, it felt like it was on fire. The guy stopped in front of me, my body felt a pull towards him. I couldn't explain it, it was like a strong desire to reach out and touch him.

My breath hitched as he reached out. I had the urge to stand on my tippy toes and plant a kiss on his lips. This feeling was so wrong yet right.

I was about to kiss them when they opened there mouth." Hadley wake up!" My elbow slipped down the desk and my face fell off the Palm of my face to hit the desk.