13

13- ENEMY

THE CHAPTER GOES OVER THE SPAN OF A WEEK.
Unedited

We got back from our trip a few days ago. School hasn't started back up yet. I was a bit happy about that. It was pleasant to stay home. Lately I've been up and about I think I need to slow down just a little bit. Yes, it's great to have all these people but I just need to take a breather.

My toes curl as I stretch in my bed. The covers fall around my body delicately, my eyes barely open when my phone dings.

Unknown- I met your friend Bea. She's really great. You wouldn't mind if I asked her on a date? -Kaden

Me- Go for it but don't be surprised if she rejects you on spot.😂

Bea's pretty headstrong, she won't let on that she likes someone so easily. I'll have to ask the next time she visits.

I finally get out of my bed. Last night was pretty hot so I was only in my underwear and shirt. I'm the only one home so I don't have anything to worry about. I wiped my eyes taking the dried up sleep in them. The patter of my foot steps as I made my way down stairs mad either obvious I was home alone.

I think I would like some orange juice. Oo, or a milkshake. I grab the vanilla ice cream put the freezer along with the frozen starwberries. As u place them on counter I use my foot open the pantry. I bend down taking out agave nectar. I grab a mug and the milk.

Putting in all the ingredients I pet frappe on the blender and it mixes it up. I pour the contents into my mug and grab a straw from the counter." Yum!"

My eyes trailed to the pinkies inside the cup. It tastes really good. I could watch some TV and just lounge around the house. Yes that's what I'll do. I'll have a day to mys-

My front knocks into something hard. I steady mug so it doesn't spill out. My eyes widen when Levi comes into view." What the hell are you doing here?!" I yell. I'm in my under wear with no bra on.

"I came to see you." He says curtly.

I frown holding my mug." How'd you get in?"

He shrugs his eyes trailing to my leg." I made myself a key." He says it so causally. Like it's a normal thing to break into someone's house. " hey? Is it cold in here?" A glint of mischief sparks on his eye.

"No." I pout but when I see where is eyes are looking I turn around. My chest was poking out and he could see it because I had no bra on." Get out!" When I didn't here him move I say," Atleast while I change."

He nods so I take the time to put down my cup and run up the stairs pulling down my shirt on the way." Hurry up before I come and dress you myself."

I put a hand to my face covering my blush. Who does he think he is, just barging into my house thinking he can embarrass me.

He didn't break in he has a key.

Okay.

He didn't think he can embarrass you, he did already.

Okay! Im going stop having conversations with myself.

I peel off my shirt and quickly pull on a fresh one. I then get some simple blue jeans and slip them on. What happened to having a peacefully day in?

* * *

Three days later school started back. Well rested and ready to start school I sighed in content as I sat down in the comfort of the dusty library. I got as sighed some homework so thought I would start it now so I would have nothing to do when I get home from therapy. I had missed a few sessions because of being admitted in the hospital and the new York trip.