15

15- PARENTS
Unedited so there might be alot of typos.

                     His house was huge. It was enormous, with windows the size of double me. The outside color was what grey with accents of white and black. This house was gorgeous, I was jealous.

"Your house is amazing." I gape pressing my face to the window.

His chuckle fills my ears with bliss, his laugh so very contagious I couldn't help myself but crack a smile. " Thanks but I honestly think we don't need all this space."

"It nice to have some space." I murmur." Are your parents home?"  I ask him turning so I could face him.

Levi awkwardly scratches the back of his neck and avoids my gaze a bit." Yeah, sorry to spring that on you. We didn't have much time to prepare." He tells me.

I have to meet his parents? Oh boy. What if I screw up? I'm going to make a fool of myself and I'll never live it down. I worried glance at the house before traveling back to meet Levi's eyes." I think I'll be fine." I gulp.

"You'll be great! They'll love you. All the girls I brought home they were kind to." He explains.

He's brought other girls home." Other girls?" I cringe at how jealous that sounded. Now he's probably going to think I'm some sort of controlling girlfriend. I'm not even his girlfriend, I shouldn't be thinking this.

"None were ever as important as you are." He smiles.

My heart started thobbing out my chest. It didn't show any sign of slowing, what the hell is this feeling? Relief, happiness, heart disease?

We get out the car but as I'm about walk up to the front door Levi grabs my hand pulling me into his side." Just follow my lead." He grins.

"Okay." I smile him at floor trying place some courage into myself. I can do this.

We walked to door and Levi take south his key to unlock the door. When the door opens I'm hit with the smell of food." Is that you Levi?" A feminine voice calls from the inside of the house.

"Yes mom and I have a friend!" He yells back." Take off your shoes, Hadd." He says to me.

I don't as he says and slip off my shoes. I kind of feel embarrassed because my toes were decorated with monkeys." Don't look at my feet." I rush to say.

His eyes immediately drop to my feet." I said don't look!" I laugh.

His eyes sparkle with amusement." Don't worry I'll like you monkey socks and all." He pluck my forehead lightly with a breathtaking smile on his face.

Why is he acting like this, he's acting all flirting and complimenting me alot. This is strange.

"...We should go see you parents." I mumble at him, I could tell that there was something going on in his head.

The hammering feeling in my chest kept on getting harder and faster. He grabs my hand again pulling me into the house. We get to the loving room where three people were seated.

A women with black hair and a slender figure, a man that look around the same age as her with brown hair and a boy that looks about 15 or so." Levi introduce us to your friend." The woman talks.

"Mom, this is Hadley. Hadley this is my mother Doris and my father Ben. Oh. This is Alec, my cousin." He introduces us. I smile tucking a piece of hair behind my ear look at them tumidly.

I bite my lip." Hi nice to meet you." Levi gazes at me holding my hand a bit tighter

"Oh your adorable! Come sit down, oh you must be hungry! Let's get you something to eat!" His mother rushes to say hoping out her seat.