32

32- GIFT

"Crap crap crap, "I was running out of time I need to find him a gift quick

"Crap crap crap, "I was running out of time I need to find him a gift quick. I rushed into the nearest store and looked around at what they had. My eyes immediately locked at the watches.

Maybe if I got him a watch he'd like it and think it was sentimental. No! I can't take the easy way out, it needs to mean something. However, I don't really have much time on my hands.

Maybe I could copy his gift and get him a promise ring as a braclet. I could get something engraved on the inside and put it on chain so he could wear it around his neck. I remember he told me he hated rings.

Making that decision, I walk up to two counter and ask the lady wear their mail promise rings were.

The lady smiles at me before opening up a cabinet using the key she had and showed me all their rings. Not many caught my eye, my gaze trailed to a sliver simple one with design of crystals on it. It wasn't too feminine but feminine enough to show other girls that his girlfriend got him this.

I pay for it and ask if they can engrave the letters L & H on the inside.

Feeling slightly underwhelmed, I leave the store seeking a better gift- or something to add on. I rake my mind with things he would want but nothing came to mind. I guess that's good because I know he isn't a materialistic person.

And idea pops into my mine and soon I start feeling giddy. I've found the perfect gift for him. I dash to Micheals craft store.

***

I sit on the floor of the mall writing short sentences and placing them into the mason jar. I decorate the top to look all nice and cute. In sharpie I write on the jar, Promises.

My face starts to heat up, I wonder if this is a stupid idea. Maybe he'd hate it and I'll be humiliated. God, I hope that doesn't happen.

I finish the last promise and place it in the jar along with the necklace. Gently, I place it in a box I bought for Micheals and sigh when I finish.

I did it, without him finding me before I was done. He called me alot of times and it took everything in me to ignore every call.

I carry the box to where my dad told me they were. Nervously I bite my lip and walk to the food court. I catch sight of Levi's messy hair and the inside of my stomach starts to bubble. I hope he likes it. "Levi," I call out.

His head snaps towards me and I could see he immediately relaxes. He rushes towards me with his eyebrows furrowed. "Where the hell were you?" He breaths out. "You can't just run away like that without telling me."

"Levi, we're at the mall. I just wanted to do something for you." I pout, I hold out the gift for him to see.

His eyes immediately light up, he eyes the gift as a blush spreads across his face. " You got me a gift?" I nod. "Can I open it now?"

"No! If you hate it I don't want to see it, when you drop me home you can open it then." I cross my arms over my chest.

He uses his other hand to ruffle my hair. "I could never hate anything you give me, Love." He says softly.

I sigh, "But still, where's my Dad?"

Levi says, "Oh yeah had an emergency at work, he said he will call you later. He paid for your dress." I nod and walk with him to his car.

I could tell he was eager to get home so he could open my present.

When we get in his car, he places the gift on the back seat. I even caught him glancing at the present from the rear view mirror. I try to stifle a laugh, I didn't know he would be so excited.

We pull up to my house after a little while. He turns to me with a smile. I knew he was dying to open the present so I decided to tease him. I reach over to him with my hand placing it on his thigh and lean in giving him a soft kiss at the corner of his mouth.

He lets out a shakey breath and begins to say something but I lean over adding pressure to his thigh moving my hand up more. I don't know where this confidence was coming from but I don't hate it.

My lips press against the other side of his mouth making my way down the side of his neck nipping at his skin. I was basically on his lap by now but I didn't care. His hands reach out to support my back as my lips attack his neck softly.

Levi groans rubbing his hips into mine making me become breathless. I lean away from his neck trying to catch my breath, my face felt hot and just looking at him made me want him even more.

I send him a shy smile but before I can get away he pulls me back into him taking control. His kisses my lips nipping at my lips holding me into place. "You can't tease me like that and not expect me to want more, " He says huskily.

Breathlessly I say, "As much as I want more, you have a present to open." I grin at him.

Boy, what was he doing to me?

***

Heyoo, 😊

In regards to the cover contest I haven't forgotten about it. I've been checking my email and sadly I haven't gotten a lot of entry's to make it a contest. So please if you enter please send in the cover so everyone can participate. I don't want to waste- whoever sent in there covers- time.

So if I don't get atleast 3 more entries I'll take the covers I've received and put them in a chapter so you guys get credit for your awesome work. Or we can work out a prize for those who sent them in. 😊

Love you guys and thank you for all the support I've received from this story. I'm not sure how I'll end it so give me some ideas on what you'll like to see. I want to end it with a bang and not drag it out untill it gets boring.

Oh, ps, I'm OBSESSED with Hamilton now so if you guys catch some references remember I warned you. I hope you guys are satisfied with this update 😀.

Hehe told you.