38

38-WONDER

Levi wraps his arm around my waist gently placing me on the couch

Levi wraps his arm around my waist gently placing me on the couch. He was softky chastising me for being so reckless. I was rushing to get down the stairs so I could leave and meet my friends but the. I tripped and fell down the stairs, slightly twisted my ankle. "How could you be so reckless, Love."

I roll my eyes, "Levi I'm fine."

"No your not." He pauses, "That's it, we are staying inside so you can heal." My face drops, I really want to see my friends

I scowl at him. "Your absolutely overreacting. It's just a tiny bit sore that's it, Levi come on. We won't even stay long we can leave at 9." I whine tugging at him arm.

I could see in his eyes that he was deliberating it in head. "If your mom says it's okay and we leave at 9 then I suppose it would be alright.

I grin at him and immediately throw my arms at him so I could hug him." Thank you!"

Levi rolls his eyes and elevates my ankle on the coffee table. He rushed upstairs to get both my mother and gaze to wrap my foot. When he returned my mother was glaring at Levi, "Of course you can go sweetheart. You'll be fine."

Levi groans but rubs this oil on my foot before wrapping it with white gaze. It liked being taken care of by Levi but when I'm being held hostage- that's kinda different. I grin at him, "Thank you." I slide off the couch and softly land on my injured foot.

He looks apprehensive as I take a few steps. "Be careful, Love."

I glance at him and smile. "I'll be fine, it barely hurts anymore. Maybe you should nurse me back to health more often." I wink at him.

His jaw grinds and his eyes darken as he takes a quick arise towards me gripping my arm. Slowly he brings his lips to my ear and whispers, "Don't be a tease, Love. Your mother may still be in the room but as soon I get you alone I will make sure I get more than a tease. "

My face turns hot quickly as his sensual comment courses through. I dampen my bottom lip nervously looking up at him, "Now who's the tease?" I gulp.

I let my hand lower down to his thigh slipping my hand in his pocket regaining my confidence. I give it a small squeeze as I watch his eyes fill with lust. He glances back at my mother who was distracted by something on her phone. He grabs my waist and pulls me out the door.

When we get outside he pushes me against his car roughly and passionately. His lips meet mine in the instant making a moan come from throat. "What did I say?" He growls out.

I grin at him and tilt my head. "I don't seem to remember. Care to remind me?" He growls and slips his hand under the waist band of my pants making me gasp.

*****

We arrive at the pizzeria 15 minutes late.

I've never done something like that in a car but when I'm with Levi I think I'd do anything. I fixed my clothes and hair making sure nothing was out of place. I glance over at Levi who had a small smile on his face.

He caught me staring at winked. I roll my eyes and quickly try to fix his hair. "I'm sure they'll know Love, I did leave a hickey on your neck." My eyes widen urging me to take out my phone to look at my neck.

I gasped when I saw a medium sized hickey, red and ripe sitting on my neck. "Levi!" I push my hair to side in an attempt to hide it.

"What I couldn't resist myself." He smirked, " And I want everyone to know your mine."

I sigh, "You think promise ring on my finger isn't enough?" I chide him.

"Untill it's a wedding ring, no."

I shake my head and carefully get out the car being careful not to land straight on my ankle. We walk in the pizzeria and notice our group of friends.

The place was crowded, a bunch of highschool kids from another school were talking loudly with each other. We greeted everyone," Hi guys!" I grin.

Minx looks at us with pointed eyes. "What were you too up to?" She says suggestively.

Jax pops up, " I'm so proud." He wiped a false tear from his eye.

My face turned red wine I feel Levi brush the hair from my neck showing eveyone. He shrugs, "I do what ever is want, she belongs to me."

"Ugh can we just order." I say embarrassed sliding into the booth.

Later, Jason gets up to talk to this girl. She was so cute, she had brown hair and hazel colored eyes with green specs in them. She had a heart shaped face and cute buttom nose. She wouldn't stop staring Jason. I knew they would bloom into something beautiful,

This other girl came up to them and immediately knew Jason didn't like her. I think he rejected her.

Ouch

When he came back from the table I found out her name was Wonder.

Jax pesters Jason, "If you don't want her I'll have her." He teases. Minx hits his arm hard. "What was that for!"

She looks at him innocently, "Oops, my hand slipped."

He glares at her, "Then I guess mine slipped too." He reaches over grabs her slice of pizza devouring it in the second. Her eyes go wide as saucers and immediately she frowns.

"Give me your wallet." Minx orders.

Jax groans, "What no!"

She grits out, "Give me your wallet, you stole from me so I'll steal from you. And for fucksake You don't even like pineapple pizza."

He shrugs, "I'm not giving you my wallet Minx, get your own money." He pushes her away from him but she brings up her feet to kick him in the gut. He doubles over and quickly she snatched his wallet.

With a triumphant smile she takes out a 100 dollar bill and stuffs it into her bra. Jax glares at her, eyeing her boob. "You just gave me a reason to touch your boobs."

Minx narrows her eyes, "I dare you Finley-"

As I'm eating my pizza and watching the scene unfold in front of me I hear the door open. I turn my head and immediately a smile forms on my face. I jump up and rush towards him.

Ace.

He was back.

This was it, I have everyone I need in my life. A group of friends that make me smile so much, a Ace who couldn't be a better person because he already is the best, and A Levi- the guy who've I fallen for and the guy who makes me look forward to the future.

Maybe we are a bit dysfunctional but that's what makes us perfect.

Even though Levi is extremely possessive and I have my own personal problems, we work. I'm his and he's mine. I wouldn't want anything to else.

I'm Mr.Possessives Monster.

Fin