2+ Thought's Of Levi (Levi's POV)

I want her, I need her, I crave her and I'm going to get her.

I've loved her for years, upon years and there was never a day I stopped. Her bouncy brown hair that fell so lovely down her shoulders. Her beautiful blue eyes that held so much warmth and withheld determination.

She's mine, all my mine but when people just openly flirt with her that makes me mad. I told Ace that I wanted to come to the New York trip. Obviously to be with Hadley and to make sure none of thoses boys make any moves on her.

So yeah maybe I did over exaggerate, just a tad.

Just a tad.

I should have known better, Jax flirts with everyone, anyone with two legs. She just timidly shook it off like it were nothing- but it meant something to me. It meant a lot and I can't stand to see anyone else with her.

That's why I threatened everyone to leave her alone, that's was my plan to make sure no one else could have what was mine.

I was selfish.

I still am.

But as much as I hated Jax at that moment, I knew I had to make up with him. Jax has been my best friend for years- same with Ace. I couldn't stay mad at him for flirting with Hadley.

Everyone lately has been getting suspicious, they don't know whether they could talk to her. I don't even know if they can- Hadley has been so sad and lonely and I can't help but feel guilty.

People want to be friends with her and people also hate her for having my undivided attention. Especially the girls that are obsessed with me, they hate Hadley for taking me away from them.

They would hurt her if they could and now that people think it's okay to talk her they might try it. That's why I was so paranoid that someone hurt her.

That bruise caused me so much anger, I wanted to kill the person who laid a finger on her.

But then I saw her, something in her beautiful eyes- truth. I knew she was telling the truth.

As for Kaden, I didn't feel threatened by him. He didn't look at Hadley like he wanted to eat her, he looked at her like a friend that needed something.

When I sunk into her room, I smiled in pleasure- she didn't have posters of boys and she didn't have it too girly. It was perfect, she was perfect. Her room smelt like her, strawberries.

She was the cutest, my eyes skimmed over her picture. As she grew older, her smiles turned more fake and less genuine.
She's got the eyes of innocence, the face of an angel, a personality of a dreamer and a smile that hides so much pain you could never imagine.

She's so strong and she'll continue to smile no matter how much it hurts.

Her face stared at me with some much emotion- she was giving in.

She was starting to like my kisses, me being my cocky self was jumping with joy but something also scared me.

A relationship

Once I got Hadley, she might leave and she might break my heart. This is a dangerous game I'm playing at, she held the key to my heart and she could control whether I fell or I rise.

I was falling deep for her, into a hole that is too much in depth to climb out of.

I don't want to either,

Because she's mine, she knows it, she knows she's mine- now she needs to admit it. I love Hadley, I live for Hadley and that will never stop.

She is my Always

And I am her Forever.