5

5-ARROGANT

                                         I danced around my room singing to P!ATD's "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" My hair brush used as a microphone and me stripped in only my underwear. What a Wednesday!

Currently I was getting ready to go to the restaurant with Ace. He was going to pick me up in 15 minutes and I had no clue what to wear. I procrastinated by listening to music, I kept on telling myself one more song but one song led to another and Bam I'm gonna be late.

I realized I had to face it dead on, I sat crisscross apple sauce in front of my wardrobe. I only had decided on what socks I was wearing. "I'm just going out to eat! Why is this so hard!" I fumbled around on the floor half naked.

My hands touched some foreign material, I pulled it out and gasped in surprise. It was a cute peach dress, with a gold band going the waist. I remember buying this, it was for a baby shower. I got up and pulled it over my head.

It fit snug, I grabbed a black jacket to go over making it look casual. I decided that I didn't want to go out and seem like I'm trying to hard so I instead of cute flats I slid on black boots.

I laced them up and looked in the mirror. Everything looked good except my face. Mood, I inwardly laughed. I went to bathroom and washed my face. I then did mascara and chap stick. My hair wasn't working with me so I just threw it up in a messy bun.

My phone dinged awhile ago I just wasn't playing much attention to go check it. Ace had blown up my phone with texts.

Ace of spades♤ ' Gracey I'm on my way. ;) '

Ace of spades♤ 'Gracey are you ready? I'm outside you house'

Ace of spades♤ 'Gracey Wya '

Ace of Spades♤ ' Hadley Grace O'Neil, I'm going to kill you (not really) if you don't come out here this instance! '

Ace of spades♤ 'Gracey I'm going to knock on your door. '

Ace of spades♤ 'Your mom is a real character 0_0 AgsysgsisgevH EgjshekL mrhejeigrP '

I furrowed my eyebrows at the last text. "Sh*t" I cursed grabbing my phone I ran down the stairs. I ran to the kitchen stopping mid way.

"If you hurt her I will castrate you myself and rip out your-" My mother was leaning over Ace with a knife and dangerous smirk on her face.

I stomped my foot." Mom don't threaten my friends." I whined pouting, I knew she would do this. Even though I don't spend much time with her, my mother loves me and is very- I repeat very possessive of me.

I haven't met anyone more possessive then her.

"-Spline." She finished her sentence, but like a switch she turned to nice and cheerful." Now go have fun!" I quickly signaled 

I led Ace out my house in silence. As we walked down the drive way we began to talk. "Sorry about my mother she could she can be a little overbearing at times."

He stifled a laughed scratching his head. "Yeah but she seemed nice."

I shrugged, rolling my eyes. "Eh"

***

I'm freaking out, what if they don't like me, what if they hate me, what if they murder me and feed my body to ducks? "Ace I'm freaking out." I grabbed his thigh as he drove squeezing tightly. I felt him tense up, he stopped the car and removed my hand.

"Hadley you don't know what your doing to me." He let out a shakey breath. "Why are you freaking out?"

I let out a shakey breath." I'm just being silly, I'm just worried they won't like me."