1+ Thought's Of Levi (Levi's Pov)

She was goegous, stunning, down right breath taking and she's mine.

But she doesn't know it.

Hadley has been my crush since middle school, and now she's more than that. She's my love, I love her with all my heart and no one could have her but me.

So when high school came around the hormonal teenagers got to another level of hormonal,I knew I had to do something. I threatened everyone to stay away from her and because of my reputation they did. But to an extent that was bound to hurt her but me being my-selfish-self let it happen and didn't regret it.

It was until I saw a son of bitch try to get with her. I lost control and beat the fucker up like there was no tomorrow.

Now I had to be with her, I told myself I would become friends with her but she was scared of me. She told me she didn't want me around her. It felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest.

Things happened and a few tears slipped out, we aren't going to talk about that.

The next day I saved her and she was grateful. She smiled at me looking at me with worried eyes. It made my heart melt, she actually looked like she didn't hate me.

But I didnt fail to notice that she wasn't eating. I forced her to eat the sandwhich, she finally did but she wanted to bring me to the nurse.

When she grabbed my hand my heart raced, I lose so much control when I'm around her. She fixed my wrist, I was just staring at her face.

I was just mesmerized by it.

I needed to find away to get her to spend time with me so I asked her let me drive her to school for two weeks, and I added on that I would leave her alone after.

Of course that was a lie.

But she bought into it and said yes.

The week went by with no progression of our relationship. The week went like this- I pick her up, I try to talk to her with no answer she goes to class at lunch she goes to library, when school ends I drive her home. I try to talk to her no answer and we repeat for the next 4 days. Then just do it again on monday.

But this Monday was different, I woke up late because I had to earn the money some how and didn't get home till late. So I didn't get to Hadley until 8: 12 she left without texting me or anything.

I panicked I didn't know where she was or if she was safe. I drove the route to school but I didnt see her. So I got out to look for her, when I found her she must have sensed I was behind her and ran into the store. Once she came out I took her to the side and and shouted at her with out thinking.

She looked at if she was about to cry, I felt horrible. I was going to apologize but she shouted me saying the most cruelest things that she could muster and told me to stay away from her.

Again

And things happened and tears fell. We aren't going to talk about it.

Again

She told me that I didn't need to pick her up because she had plans. I asked with who and she said another cruel thing. Of course I was going find out where she was going..

But I didnt expect it to be therapy, her session lasted 2 hours long. I waited but before I could convince the lady of why I should stay and wait for Hadley, she flirted with me. I shrugged her off but the leech was way to persistent.

Once she got the point I wasn't going to screw her she huffed and walked away. I woke up to Hadley tapping my shoulder but jumping back once I woke up. I laughed at her because she absentmindedly chewed on the plastic chair.

I took her home and we actually had an conversation. It made me so happy. But it makes livid to find out that she had met Ace and they are so buddy buddy now. Ace really likes her and calls her Gracey, she let's him. I think she likes him too, he invited her to go to the New York trip.

I before refused to go but I need to go now that Hadley is going. I did something bad, I kissed another girl because I was mad that Hadley and Ace got on so well.

They girl was a horrible kisser and I wished it was Hadley. I think that's what boasted my confidence when I saw her run from the scene. I chased after her and trapped her in my arms.

I teased her by kissing her neck I could tell she was affected. She half heartedly told me to stop but I knew she wanted otherwise. I kissed her, I kissed the girl that would never love me back.

And I loved every second of it.

******

HIIIIIIIIIIII GUISEEEEEEE, so this is a surprise isn't it. I'm writing the real chapter right now but it was taking to long since I am writing another book called. "The Bliss Of Eve" The chapters for that book are so much easier to write unlike this story. But for some reason this chapter was really easy to write. It only took me like 30 minutes.

So I will start a thing to write chapters like this every four real chapters in Levi's Pov.

Love ya

Goal- 15 votes, 10 comments.