18

18- STUMBLE

                     I don't were my luck went that day. A swirl of things happened-none good. And now isn't an exception. Bumping into Ace was a curse and blessing. The distraught look of conflict on his face killed me. But him being here was keeping me safe.

"Gracey? What happened?" Ace immediately was right infront of me tilting my head up so he could assess my face more closely. A wave of disdain washes over his face causing me to step back." Have you been drinking?"

I shrug." Maybe I have maybe I havent." I try to lighten the mood.

"Gracey, it's barley past 2. Whats the matter with you? Walking by your self in this state? Somthing could have happened." I could see the anger hiding behind his soft eyes.

His jaw was the thing that was distracting me. It was so sharp and perfectly sculpted. It could almost cut me." But nothing did." I resorted back.

Ace wraps his hand around my forearm before pulling down the street." Gracey I'm taking you home- wait aren't you staying with Levi? Where is he?"

"I left him at home. I had some things to do here."

Ace sighs in frustration." You can't be this vague with me Gracey. I care about you, like alot and I can't bare to see you like this."

"Why do you?" My instant thoughts just flow from my mouth.

He sighs again."Your amazing, beautiful, heart of gold and I think I might be falling for you." Woah, what? Where did that come from?

Ace just confessed to me, so causally like it was nothing.  Right now that kind of pissed me off. Does he think he could take advantage of the situation? He thinks I'll fall into his arms like a damsel in distress. I think not.

The alcohol was stabbing every part of me, giving confidence, power, courage. He's not the one taking advantage, I am.

My steps stop." I'm not sure how I feel completely about you Ace but right now I do know that I want to kiss you." I reach out and pull on his hand." Do you want to kiss me?"

I could tell he wanted to jump to the moment but he also was holding back. But the Hadley I was now wasn't bothered to even think about it, because she's selfish when she's drunk.

"Hadley- I do but I can't.  Not when your like this, drunk and probably won't remember it in the morning." Ace bites his lips not looking at me.

But I smile grabbing the back of his neck standing on my toes." That's the best part."

Then I crash his lips onto mine, at first he doesn't kiss back. But after a few seconds he does and he doesn't hold back. I didn't know his kiss could be so gentle yet so heated.

His lips curve into a smile as he kisses me as if this was the best moment ever. I feet dirty though, I felt like a slut. Like I was using him to forget, sure I did have some feelings for Ace. He's an amazing guy but his name never comes before Levi's.

Even right now as I'm kissing him im thinking about how Levi would taste and how Levi would bite my lip.

The worst part of all, I think I might like Levi more than I think.

Ace's hand slips on my hip pulling me closer to his body. It felt good, I could get use to the feeling. In response I sifted my hand though his hair. We kiss until we need to catch our breath.

Ace doesn't let go of my body when we stop. We only look at each other.

That was the worst part.

* * *

Ace walked me back to Levi's. Surprisingly it wasn't awkward, I guess because I was drunk and the words that spewed out my mouth was just drunken thoughts.

Buzz was slowly wearing off and all that was left was nausea. I gripped onto Ace's arm as we walked into Levi's house. " You'll be okay." He steadied me.

I lean into his arm taking a deep breath of his scent. He smells really good." I'll be okay if you stay." I smile lazily.

Ace's eyebrow raises, he's about to open his mouth but Levi comes running down the stairs. His expression was dark, he looked angry. I don't think I've ever seen him so mad before." Levi I-" I start but he cuts me off with hug

His expression softens as he buries his face in my neck. What is he doing just thought he was mad." What's wrong with you Hadd, I thought something happened to you." He says worriedly.

My chest started to constrict." I-I I-Im sorry." I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer. But over his shoulder I could see Ace, the look of disappointment was clear.

Oh god.

* * *

I really hate the chapter. It's all over place. But after this the good stuff comes in so be ready. There relationships with progress and Hearts will get broken it's a just case of whose.