28

26-US

"Keep walking I won't let you fall." Levi covers my eyes as we walk along a path. We were going on our first date and I was really excited. I walked him where we were going but he refused.

I chuckle, "Or you can just tell me where we're going.." I egg on.

I feel his chest rumble as he laughed. "And ruin the surprise? Where's the fun in that?" I pout and continue to let him guide me to where ever he's taking me.

He twists me around so I can face him and takes his hands off my eyes. I look at his face and he looks nervous. "Now I know your going to meet your dad tomorrow so I want to make this day perfect for you. If you hate it just pretend that you like it okay? For my ego." He mumbles.

I smile, "I'm sure I'll love it. Can I turn around now?"

He nods and I turn to look at our surroundings. I smile when I see candles and fairy lights sprawled everywhere with a big blanket covering the ground. There was food on it too along with a basket. I look to my left and there's sand along with the ocean that looked beautiful tonight.

My breath leaves my lips as I turn to look at him. My lips tilt upwards into a smile. "You did all this?"

He nods, "I know it isn't much but I didn't know what to do."

My eyes widen, "Isn't much? Levi this is everything." I gush.

A shy smile makes its way on to his face. He scratches the back of his neck nervously. "You like it?" He asks.

I grin at him softly wrapping my arms around his neck and pull him into a kiss. "I love it."

I feel him relax into the kiss as he wraps his arms around my waist bringing my body into his. Being held by him makes my stomach erupt into butterflies. Levi pulls away, he opens his mouth to speak but then shuts it quickly.

His jaw tightened and his eyes darken a shade. His voice is strained as he says, "Come on let go swimming."

I pout, "I don't have a swim suit."

He sends me a lopsided smile at me. "I bought you one and I can't wait to see you in it." He rushes over to the basket and pulls out two pieces of clothing. I look at the blue material skeptically.

"You think I'll look good in that?" I bite my lip nervously.

Levi smiles at me before kissing me softly as he put the bathing suit in my hands. "You'll look good in anything."

***

I look at my self in the mirror of the bathroom eyeing myself. What if he regrets going on a date with me once he sees me in this? What if I look fat? What if-

I need to stop this.

"I look good" I say to myself. "If Levi doesn't like me after then I don't know he as well as I thought."

Breathing out I step out the bathroom and walk over to Levi. I could feel my face heat up as I approach. Levi's eyes never leave my face, I see his grin broaden. "You look gorgeous." He compliments.

"You didn't even look at me." I giggle.

His tongue reddens his lips in a swift motion and then he flashes me his million dollar smile. "I didn't need to." He pauses, "Come on lets go."

I was too busy panicking to realize that Levi was shirtless. And god his abs looked like they were sculpted by the gods themselves.

I follow him making my way to the water. A small salty wave crashes on my foot making me wince from how cold it was." Levi it's freezing!"

"You'll get used to it." I hate when people say that. Yeah if I stay in the cold I'll get used to being cold.
I pout crossing my arms over my chest. A lopsided grin aches onto his face." Stop pouting, your looking too cute."

I shake my head defiantly and before either know it he lunges at me grabbing me by the waist. Be hoisted me over his shoulder." I'll kill you Levi of you drop me in this freezing water!"

"That's cute." He says sarcastically before walking into the water even more I feel my toes graze the water. " Take a deep breath." He orders.

My eyes widen but he quickly tries to calm me down." I'm not going to throw you under, I swear. I just want to get you used to the water." He says.

I relax immediately. He dips my toes in the water splashing some on my calfs. His hands rub my legs sensually soaking them in sea water. My eyes almost roll to back of my head.

I didn't realize that my lower blast was submerged In water. All I was focusing on was his hands on my body. I sigh and close my eyes. His lips touch my ear and he whispers." I told you, you would get used to it."

We got out the water and hour ago to dry off and eat some foot. Levi had everything planned out, I couldn't have asked for a better date. I was finishing off the last of my drink and at the corner of my eye I saw Levi nervously figeting around.

I raise an eyebrow." What's up?"

I see him visibly gulp." You had a good time right?" He asks.

Grinning at him I say, "I had an awesome time. You planned a great date Levi."

I sighs a breath of relief when I say that." Thank god." He bites his lip." I have one last surprise for you." He states.

I smile at him." What more could you possibly give me?"

He takes out a small velvet box from his box and fiddles with it." I know we only just started doing this whole thing but I know I want to be with you for as long as I can. This is a promise ring and knowing your wearing it and showing people that turns mine will make me the happiest guy ever. Hadley Grace O'Neil will turn accept this promise ring and be my girlfriend?"

Tears were already brimming my eyes. I was so happy but overwhelmed at the same time. I want to kiss him but cry all at the same time. I was a mess.

What I say next will change my life forever.

"I- "