1+ Ace

Ace point of view-

Coming back to this place gave me really good vibes. I knew that great things would happen while I am here. Even if my shit father just moved us because of his new job.

He didn't even think about Mom and I. He knew mom loved her job working at her bakery but he didn't even consider how that'll make her feel. He just focused on the money.

Dad thinks he's the only one supporting this family. He says mom's job just puts food in our mouths not a roof over our heads.

My father just needs to work on thinking about others instead of money.

But on the bright side, before we moved to Seattle we lived here and I had made he closest friends I'll ever have.

Jax, Jason, Minx, Maven and Levi.

Levi was my best friend, I was most excited to see him and how he has grown over time. Yes, every so often I came to visit but never for long.

Now, I'm here to stay.

The day I came back I bumped into this girl. Gracey- Well Hadley Grace O'Neil.

The moment I saw her I was hooked. Well our first impression was her spilling my coffee all over my jacket. I didn't hold any grudge because she was adorable.

Her cute green eyes widened in fear and her mouth turned to an o shape. I took it as my advantage to become friends with her. The more I talked to her the more I realized that she was in need of a friend.

And I wanted to be it.

When I met up with Levi I couldn't shut up about her. A things I noticed about her spewed out my mouth like word vomit.

We had a few classes together thankfully.

I introduced him to Gracey later that day, but it seemed like her knew her already.

He wasn't very happy about it for some reason. He was acting like a dick for the rest of the day.

Levi has always been like that though, he acts all tough and mighty but he's a real softy when you get down to it.

I could tell that he had a soft spot for her.

My family loves Levi even if before we couldn't see each other all that frequent. It doesn't feel like we've drifted apart though, I always thought we were close that even space wouldn't break us.

Yes that sounds all mushy and gushy but it's true. My other friends too, when we hang out its like we've always been togther. That's why I introduced Gracey to them, one she seemed like she needed the company and it would give me time to hang out with her.

That day I felt something shift in me. That was the day I started really realizing I liked her, seeing her under the moonlight gazing down at the playground- I knew that great things would happen.

I was starting to have a soft spot for her.

I mean who couldn't.

* * *

SOOOO. This was a extra chapter, a little insight into Ace's mind. And u wanted to do this because the next chapter is a bit hard to right.

I know Hadley is a pretty annoying character at the moment- alot of you don't really like her. Which is a shame but she does get on my nerves sometimes even if I'm writing her like that.

She beats her self down and blames herself for things people wouldn't even think about. But now because the whole dad thing is revealed she's going to become tougher and more independent. I can't wait to write her like this because I hate her being so weak.

But please don't call her a bitch.