36

36- EARN IT

So yeah, you get the point ^^^ this chapter is a little mature so read with discretion

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! 200k ??????? Whattttttttt?????? Omg I'm freaking out this is amazing! Thank you so much for all the support you guys give me!

After the party Levi whisked me home and as soon as I stepped foot in that house I knew tonight was the night I would give myself to Levi. I want to, sure I was scared but I was excited.

I was even more excited when his hand rushed through my hair as he kissed and nipped at my neck leaving kiss down the skin.

My arms wrapped around his waist as he devoured my neck. He made his way to the crook of my neck finding my soft spot. He held his mouth on the spot long enough to leave a mark.

His hands reached the back of my press but the moved to his suit jacket. Discarding it on the floor. My hands reached to his shirt and began unbuttoning it. Before I knew it, it was on the floor and his bare chest was exposed to me.

I ran my fingers all over his muscular chest.

Levi held my waist with his hands. He flipped me around and unzipping me slowly. The dress fell to the ground leaving me in my underwear but no bra. You couldn't wear a bra with this dress.

Gulping I turn around to face him, his eyes wonder down my body sending chills through me. "Oh god your so beautiful."

I blush not knowing what to do next. I look down at his pants unsure if I should do that, or will he think it's too forward. My hands reach to his buckle but he stops me. His voice was low and husky, "No not tonight. Tonight is about you baby." He smiles.

Levi's hands trail along my body slowly lowering me down on the bed. His lips kiss my chest softly making its way down to my belly. I clutched the sheets as he came closer to my core.

His fingers play with the hem of my panties making me shutter. In a swift motion he pulls them off, his eyes never leaving my exposed skin. He kisses my sensitive spot sending a burst of pleasure through my body.

He then pulls off his pants and messes with a noisy packet.

My face goes red. A condom. I couldn't help it, I had to look at his length. My eyes widen when I catch sight of it, will that fit?

Levi finds me face again capturing my lips again. "Are you sure your ready for this?"

"Yes, you've earned it." He smiles, I feel the tip of him push against my entrance. "I love you."

He pushes into my softly making a loud gasp escape my lips. I grab the sheets as pain fluttered through me. I groan when he slowly moves in deeper." Shh baby It'll feel better in a second."

Trusting him, he slowly moves in and out. Soon enough pleasure erupts through me making my toes curl. I become breathless, "Oh my god." My eyes could hardly stay open.

It felt so good. Too good to be true.

Levi groaned letting his head fall into my neck. His thrusts become fast and harder, my hips meet his thrust making him breath harder." Fuck you feel so good."

My core was getting hotter and hotter by the second. I knew what was about to happen, he pushes himself into me faster before I explode. "I'm g-going t-"

Pleasure rakes through me, I fall limp on the sheets and Levi pulls out of me. He takes off the condom and puts it in the trash. Be gets up from the bed and goes to the bathroom.

Oh god what if he regrets it.

He comes back with a warm wet cloth. He smiles at me lovingly, "Let's get you cleaned up." I blush and scoot closer to him letting him use the wash cloth to clean the inside of my thighs and private area.

I smile as he says, "I love you Hadley."

******

I wake up in the middle of the night, I turn so I can face him. Levi was sleeping peacefully, his head was resting on pillow. I lean in a give him a soft kiss on his cheek then I get up from the bed pulling a shirt that was discarded on the ground. I pull on someone underwear and walk down to the kitchen to get some water.

Last night was amazing, I lost my virginity to someone I love. I swoon at the thought of it, I fill up a glass and put it to my lips. I swallow the water greedily, as I'm about to place the glass down Levi's hands grip my waist.

Where did he come from?

"Come back to bed, " He mumbles tiredly.

I chuckle letting his head rest in the crook of my neck. "I wasn't even gone for more than three minutes yet." I say.

"Well it was long enough."

I sigh, "Levi? Will you marry me?" He whips his head upwards and immediately makes eyes contact with me. He suddenly was my very tired.

I could see his Adams apple bop. "Are you serious or is that something your irrationally saying and will regret in the morning?" He asks me.

I shake my head, "No I mean it. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want you as mine forever but I know it isn't right for us to marry right now. However that doesn't stop me from saying I want to marry you."

Levi smiles, "Yes of course I'll marry you. But you should know I'm proposing to you the formal way with a ring and not me half asleep." He whispers in my ear wrapping his arms around me.

I giggle looking up at him. "I wouldn't want it any other way."