11

11- FUN

(We are on chapter 11!!! And we have over 1k views that's freaking dope! Guys keep it up, I love all the love you guys are giving this book. Thanks for everything and I'm sorry this story is going sort of slow.)

                     "Yay!" Minx says plopping on the bed. I sigh placing my bag on the floor. I was sharing a room with girls whist the boys were share one too. I was kind of relieved, this drama was getting a bit to much for me.

Ace hasn't been talking to me much which is weird. I wonder if Levi said something to him." Aye space cadet?" Minx snaps her fingers in my face.

"Oh yeah?"  I say disoriented and perk up. Maven was digging in her suit case looking for something." What are you looking for? Did you leave something?" I ask curiosity vivid. 

She shook her head grinning." Nope, I heard they have a pool and we girls are going." I really didn't like the idea of showing my skin but I bought a bikini just for it. I'm just not comfortable; whether if it was in front of boys or just girls. I crawl off the bed and crawl through my duffle bag.

The small piece of clothing that was a hot pink with straps that went cross the back in x shapes." Guys should I wear this?" I ask them.

They nod." Try it on, we want to see it on your hot body." Minx says, I blush at her comment and get up to go to the bathroom.

I strip off my clothes and pull on the bathing suit. I look myself in the mirror and smile. "I do look cute in it, It looks nice on my body. Its flattering but i'm not sure how my stomach looks in it." I mumble and open the bathroom door.

Both of them turn there heads to look at me. There jaw drops and they turn to smile."Holy sh*t your hot!" Maven shouts. She gets up and pats my stomach." Do work out?" She asks, a frown forms on my face.

"No why?"

She giggles." No because you look like you do." I let out a sigh and walks over to my bed.

*****

We all end up getting in the pool, well for me I sat on the edge since I didn't know how to swim. I'm perfectly fine sitting on the edge of the pool. I like how it feels for when the water goes between my feet.

Maven and Minx were splashing each other. Minx grabbed her head and pushed her down. Yes it may seem scary and she is trying to kill Maven.

But don't think Maven is innocent- Oh god she's much more devious. She grabbed her foot and pulled her around the pool making Minx's head dip under the water with each stride. " Don't kill each other!" I laugh gripping the egde.

My breath was taken out of my lungs when I was pushed into the pool. My arms were flailing in the air until I hit the water. My eyes blinked open in the water, I held my breath as I sunk down lower.

Oh my god I'm giving to die, how do I get back up. My feet hit the bottom of the pool and I use it to push me up. I swim upward and gasp as I reached air.

"OH MY GOD.... UGHDHSH.... HELP.. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM..HSIGSJ." I breath out as water keeps getting in my mouth.

I caught glimpse of levi, his face was panicked. He jumped into the pool. Before I knew I was dragged out pool. I coughed up the water and took deep breaths." Who did that?" My voice low and slow.

"Jax dared me to, shit I'm so sorry." Levi wipes the hair out of my face. I glare at him sitting up. " Hadley-"

"Leave me alone." I frown and go to the other side of the pool to put my feet in. I really shouldn't be mad at him, I didn't die. I guess in the heat of the moment I just flipped on him.

I give him the cold shoulder despite me realizing I shouldn't have been so cruel on him. Emerged in my own thoughts I didn't see Ace come and sit next to me. I gaze up at him." Your not going to push me into the pool are you?" I frown.

"Never." He smiles." But you shouldn't be so harsh on him, Gracey."

I look down at him hands." I know, I just flipped on him. It's weird I got really angry."

"Maybe your upset that a person you care about would do that to you." His words pulled color into my face.

I shake my head." I don't care about Levi! I mean, that sounded bad, I don't care about him like that." I try to assure him, I notice Ace frown. Did Ace find out about Levi and I's kiss together? My god.

"Well you should say your sorry to him, he feels terrible." I nod." On another note, do you want me to teach you how swim?" My eyes widen, that devil of a pool almost killed me. But I really do want to learn to swim.

"Okay." I say softly.

Ace smiles at me that's makes my stomach flip. His just so attractive it's crazy, both of them. Levi is also really attractive, wait why am I thinking about Levi? I realize I've been doing that alot.

He slides into the pool." Okay first get into the pool." I bite my lip." I'll catch you so you stay up." I nod and do as he says." Perfect."

I giggle, I look down at the water and realize that my feet isn't touching the floor. My smile drops and I try to hold the side." Don't panic just kick your feet."

The cold water glides around my body as I try to kick my feet. Even while Ace's hands on my waist I can't help but want to get out." Ace I can't do this..."

"Yes you can." He pauses,

"Do you trust me?"

"I-I do."

*****

Short chapter but wanted to update since I haven't in awhile.