New kids and Chains

*Lachlans POV*

I was a new student at RockenVille highschool. I had recently moved from Australia, so I didn't know anyone down here in the states. I wanted to looked nice since I live in a rich family. So I wore a nice green polo and my best khakis. My hair was styled as normal. As I'm walking into the moldy halls of a new school, everything is blurry, I'm the tallest one here, I stand out like a fish outta the water.

*BRINNNGGGG*

Great. Late for my first class on the first day. Damn, I need to get my shit together. After what felt like hours, but yet it maybe a matter of minutes or seconds I was finally to my first period class... health. I'm stepping not even a foot into the class when I freeze. Everyone was staring at me. But my eyes could only focus on a certain person all the way in the back of the room. He was wearing a pair of black beats, you could hear the music but couldn't make out what it was. His hair was dark like a shade of buckeye(Brown). His jeans were black and had chains hanging from them. Black converse laced up with black laces. He some black hoodie on with a fire logo on it. He looks like a bad boy, some sort of rebellious posture. My mind is still focused on him... Wait is he staring at me?! Anyway, man he is kinda...
"LACHLAN" I hear my name being shouted angerly as I snap out of my daze. No one can take their eyes off of me. Especially chain boy. "I've been calling your name for at least five minutes... I'm Mrs. Trial, your health teacher. "I'm sorry, I just" "No excuses, take a seat in the back"
Geez harsh much. Oh shit I'm still standing here and she is still staring at me. I measled my way to the back of the class, sitting in the only seat that was open. Next to a blonde chick with a pixie haircut and whom was fiddling with her half broken pencil and chipped black fingernails. On the other side of me sat the one and only chain boy. Who was staring at me.