Who tops?

*Preston's POV*

    I started charging after Lachlan. He knew everything, and after Rob had just confessed his undying love, I had no idea where Lachlan would be headed. Maybe just one, small, simple idea. I could see his figure running ahead of me. I kept my pace but it started to kill my legs, he was a quick one. Before a while, I was at the one where I wish was an ancient memory, LaVelire.
     The figure of the tall Aussie was nothing but a shadow. Still running behind the restraunt. He knew where he was going, and I soon realized I did too. Lachlan stopped at a front door I recognized, I hid behind a bush  close to the house. You could hear the faint knocking, and Lachlan slid down the door in tears. Its amazing what can happen in one day. The door opened and made him almost fall backwards. I felt like this was my fault. I listened in....
     "Dear Lachlan, it's going to be okay. I don't know what's the matter. But its going to be okay." Lachlan leaned his head on his shoulder. "I'm such a noob, why didn't I do it earlier. You should've stopped me in the mall, stopped me from going back. Why didn't you?" "I tried, and you kept falling back." "Vikk, I love you." "I love you too little Lachy." I seen the shadows of two figures come together. They were kissing. The door was still open, as they made their way inside. I followed very carefully, trying not to make a peep. When I felt a hand on my shoulder.
     "What the hell do you think you are doing are you insane?" "Rob, what the fudge are you doing here." "I followed you here. Are you insane?" "Insane to get him back." "You never give up, do you? Well besides that, you're not going anywhere without me." "Thanks Rob." He patted my back and I blushed. He kissed my cheek, "That's what I love about you." He told me. "What?" "That you always think there is hope" "I'm always lovable." I winked at him then continued "Come on, we need to head in."
    I crouched near the door, Rob followed slowly behing me. He came up from behing me and grabbed my hand. "We go in together." He demanded. "Alright" We slowly made our way the living room. Thank God no one was in there. You could hear creaking coming from the upstairs bedroom. My chest felt very heavy, and I knew what was going on. I started to hyperventilate, making it hard to breathe.
     "Shit, Preston. Preston. Come on. Someones coming." I heard Robs voice coming from the side of me, but I couldn't move. I could see Rob out of the corner of my eye. He wasn't moving either. "If you won't move, I'm not moving either." I heard Rob say again. My feet took me no where and I heard steps coming, Rob and I had to find something so we dove behind the couch.
     He was on top of me, with his legs wrapped around me. His hands were placed on my chest. He whispered in my ear, "I'll protect you." I closed my eyes and leaned forward. Making our lips touch just like earlier. He kissed back, only making it deeper. I opened my mouth and he granted the entrance. We were making out behind Vikks couch. Not the best place, but it worked. He stopped when the couch got tighter against us. Fluid rocking motions back and forth.
     I nudged Rob to check and see what was going on. "Are you nuts? We broke into this place, and now you're wanting me to check and see who is on the couch? I think we know" He whisper screamed. "I'll take you to ice cream tomorrow." "Okay, okay fine. Only for the ice cream." He slowly got off of me, and peeked around the sofa. Then quickly pulled himself on top of me, I raised an eyebrow. "Well who tops?" "Just imagine this, Vikk on a cowboy hat on top of Lachlan with a horse mask and a 'lasso' tying his hands together." Pretty soon, you could hear sounds of yeehaw  Cowboys from the couch.
     Rob and I couldn't help it, we were holding it in trying not to burst into laughter. Other than the feeling of laughter, I started thing about how my boyfriend was having sex with another man. "Preston, shhhh. They will hear you!" "I'm trying, I'm trying." I started to cry, and I guess they heard me. Because I could see figures of two men, naked men. "Rob, no need to explain. But Preston really? I expected more out of you." "You're the one that ran off." I snapped. "You're the one who was making out with Rob behind the couch."

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N ohhhhh shots fired. I wonder what really happened?! I hope you are enjoying. Still comment #bringmeromeback #bringBrennyback
OR
#Bringallback

Anyway, Stay True my loyal subjects. Until next chapter. XD

~Princezz 👑