2-4-6-¿7?

*Flashback to before Rob left*
*Kinda smut, but meh not so much*

*Preston's POV*

   I looked at all of the guys. I was laying playing with Lachlans shirt buttons unbuttoning and rebuttoning them. Mitch told Rob to come back soon and winked and flopped on Jerome's lap. Kenny and Brandon were fiddling with their fuzzy socks picking the lint pieces off and throwing them on the carpet. It was kind of funny. I waited till Rob left and then spoke out.
   "So, I know we are all back in business. Who knows where Rob is going. I say, we all split up and take our partner with us, let's get things a little heated up in here." I winked, then Brandon HAD to add "What are Kenny and I supposed to do? We aren't anything special. Are we supposed to sit here and listen to you guys from the kitchen. Haha, no thanks." I wanted to be a smart allac and said "Here's a proposal..." "No thanks dude you have a boyfriend" I rolled my eyes at the remark. "...You know what I mean, now either A. You can sit here and listen to us... or B. You and Kenny can use your time together wisely" Brandon looked over at Kenny, and then Kenny nodded. "We choose B" They said simultaneously. "Okay boys time to split up."
     I took Lachlan to my room and slammed him on my bed. I lit some candles and played some sexy music,  then I climbed on top of him wrapping my legs around his slim waist, and started to kiss him very quickly. Being the jag he is he bit my lip, on purpose too. "Ow, what was that for?" "Proving the flower boy can be the naughty one" He winked and smiled. I laughed and started to kiss him again.
   I started to move away from his mouth and down to his neck, where the real action started happening. The soft cry when I took a little bite of his neck made me shiver. I seen I left a little mark, or as some may call it, a hickey. I saw blood dripping from it a little, so I kissed it real softly. Making him moan a little.
   Thing were starting to get heated, I tugged on his shirt making him take it off. This is the first time I really ever seen him shirtless, he wasn't the fittest of all people, but it made him even more special. God damn, can we just get to the climax already? ( O.o sorry I had too CX  ) I soon moved down to the lower area, and removed his shorts and boxers. You can only imagined what happened from there. We could hear screaming coming from the next room. I wonder what's going on in there?

*Kenny's POV* (Yes I ship Kenny and Brandon kgmichelle2002 deal with it XD)

   At first, I didn't know why Brandon asked that. I wanted him from the start. Thank God he choose choice B, as he should know I'm into some kinky shit. Things are about to get real, real kinky *wink wink*. Preston and Lachlan went in the room beside us. We went into the guest bedroom. I heard sweet and sexy music playing from Lestons side (hehehe ship name), ugh so traditional. I turned on "Deepthroat" by Cupcakke.
   I started dancing like a retard, but a sexy retard. Doing some strip teases and all. Brandon was licking his lips the entire time. I got on top of the bed shaking my butt in his face. For some reason, he went underneath me and grabbed my ankles and pulled me off the bed. I fell off hitting my head, it didn't hurt though it kinda was nice in a weird kind of way.
    "I'm glad I choose choice B" Brandon whispered. He kissed me uncontrollably and started to kiss all over. We were still on the floor. Brandon lifted up my shirt and did my worst weakness. He freaking started raspberrying me. I started laughing uncontrollably and to the point where it started to hurt my sides. I screamed so loud the others could easily hear it.
     I felt a slight breeze come from underneath me, at that moment, I knew I was naked. The music played faster and faster. "LET'S DANCE" Brandon shouted. "Wait? Dance?" I asked really confused. He didn't answer. Before I knew it, we were both on the bed dancing idiotcaly in our birthday suits. This was the best time ever. Screaming and dancing around. And just seeing Brandon... you know.

*Jerome's POV*

   Thank the Lord. Some more time to ourselves. I took Mitch by the hand and headed downstairs. We sat in the floor trying to decided what to do and how to do it. We sounded like a married couple fighting over sex. Oh wait, we are going to be married. He is my perfect match after all.
    "Doggy?" I asked. "Nah" "Reverse Cowboy?" He asked. "Nah..." this went on forever and ever. I eventually had a bright idea. "I'll be right back" I stated. It took me a minute to rummage through the fridge but I finally found them. The whipped cream and strawberries. I took off everything but my boxers and covered myself in them. Then, I headed back to the living room.
   "Come get me Mitchypoo." I demanded. "Oh boy Jerome you outdid yourself this time. But those straw berries sure look good so don't mind if I do." He ran towards me and dropped me on to the floor. Whipped cream and strawberries went everywhere. The splattering made the floor a mess and his clothes all nasty. But those were gone in less than a minute. You know what happened after that.
    We were making out in the floor after our special time without music or anything when we heard a click at the door. We stopped and froze into space when Rob was staring at both of us. Naked. He covered his eyes and said to us. "I hope that's whipped cream."

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N I had a hard time writing this lol. I couldn't think of different situations so I took my best shot at smut. Stay True my loyal subjects. Until next chapter. 😉
~Princezz👑