Why?

*Lachlans POV*

   I heard loud crying coming from the bathroom for a while. I threw Preston off of me to go check it out. "Come on, we need to go." Preston sighed and said alright. I went and checked in Brandon and Kenny's room. They were both still dancing. I don't know how they have so much energy. "Get your clothes on, let's go." They quickly rushed and put their clothes on. I went downstairs, Mitch and Jerome had already put their clothes back on and were eating popcorn on the couch.
    "I think something is wrong with Rob, he's been crying in the bathroom for ages." They turned at looked at each other. I motioned them to come with and to be quiet. They obeyed, hmmm, I guess my title as master at Vikks really helped. We quietly snuck through the house and leaned up against the door. I could almost hear the tears splash on the ground as hard as rain. I quietly knocked on the door. It slowed opened to reveal Rob had some serious issues. Tears where flowing down hitting the floor in a big puddle. We all just stood and stared.
    "What's wrong?" I asked him. He wiped his tears from the side of his cheek. "It's nothing" He replied. I looked over to the guys and they all nodded. Simultaneously we all ran up to and gave him a big hug. I seen a small grin coming from the corners of his mouth. I think he's going to be okay. It's not like he's planning to kill us or anything. But my only question, is why? Why is he acting like this? Why is he acting like someone just took a puppy and broke its neck?
    With Rob, you never know what's going on. He loves you one moment, then by the time you kiss him, he has moved on to someone else *ahem* My boyfriend *ahem. We all stood there hugging him, we looked like a bunch of middleschool girls hugging their bff that had just got dumped for the first time. We eventually all parted, and Rob smiled. "Thanks guys you are the best of friends. I'll always love you dearly" "We love you too Rob" We all said.

*Robs POV*

  Acting like nothing was wrong was the hardest thing I had to, fake hugging, fake smiles, fake love. The only feelings I had was for Preston, my best friends were going to be dead soon, so I figured I might as well forget about them. Vikk was my new partner in crime. The one that is going get me the one I love. Nothing is going to stop me.

*buzz buzz*

  My phone was ringing forever. Ugh, who could it be, oh yeah, Vikk. "I need to take this." I said to the guys. I walked into my room, which was a complete mess, I sat down on my bed and answered the phone as I sat on something sticky. I hope that's not what I think it is, yep it is, gross. "Eww, yuck" I said. "What is, and what the hell is wrong with you?" Vikk screamed into the phone. "It's nothing..." I told him wiping my hands off on my clothes. "Let me guess... when you went to come see me, one of the couples hooked up in your room?"
    "Basically, now what do you need? I'm trying to be as quiet as possible. I don't want the other ones to hear." "Why were you hugging them?" "How did you know I was hugging them?" "There is still some cameras up... now you need to get the job done and quit taking forever. Remember Kenny and Brandon are first. Then it's your 'friends'. No time to love. You'll catch feelings for them again." "It's called fake love sweetheart, make it look like nothing is wrong. Then bam, stab them in the heart." "You're going to stab them?" Vikk asked politely. "It's don't know, I planned to take them out to dinner and to this haunted forest. But I'm still working on some tweeks." "You do you boo, I'm counting on you. Remember if you want Preston this is gonna have to go down. Anyways before the guys get suspicious. I better run. Kiss kiss." "See ya dood" I hung the phone up and flung back onto my bed, big mistake. I better go clean up.

*Preston's POV*

   Why would he kill for me? And who is he going to kill? All I have to ask is why? Why me? All I want is Lachlan and I'm not going to give him up. I love to easedrop. It gets the pot stirring. But he is going to kill for me? But who?

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N uh oh... Preston is so naughty. Thanks guys for almost 450 reads. I love writing this. And please comment and vote if you enjoy. Love you all. Stay True my loyal subjects.

Ps. Last basketball game tonight XD

~Princezz👑