Where is he?

????'s POV

   I chained him up in the attic... he's been struggling at the chains for about an hour... everytime he struggles the spikes get sharper. I already took a knife to his ankle to make him unable to walk. I'm not for sure I think the bone is broken. Oh well, it gives me mere pleasure. I don't think anyone would've suspected me.
   The noises were getting too loud and I couldn't bare it. I took a whip, and grabbed my mask. He couldn't know who I was. If he did, all the news would break loose. I called my sla--....er.. I mean partner to come with. "Get the blindfold and grab your mask. His screaming is driving me insane. Be sure to bring the knife too." He replied with a simple "Yes, sir." He headed our way outside and to the attic entrance.

*Lachlans POV*

   I'm rattling and screaming. My hands are tied and everytime I struggle the chains get tighter. I couldn't walk with even the slightest try... my ankle was all black and it was broken. They had took a knife into me. The room I woke up in was all dusty and dark.. with cement walls. Even though I knew no one could hear me.. I still tried to get loose. Why did they take me here?
    I heard footsteps coming along from the inside of the house I could hear whoever was yelling at someone to get something, the steps came closed and closer to when the floor came up out of its own place. Two men were standing in all black with their faces covered. I could only make out that one of them had a very dark complection. The other one was kind of a blurr. I was blindfolded before I could see anything else
    One of them whispered to me, he touched me up and down and all around my stomach and back. "Oh, poor Lachlan. Such a heart full of spirit. You'll remember me. But you won't see now" How did he know my name? His voice sounded vaguely familiar, but I couldn't put a name on it. Then the other one spoke..."You do as we say, and we won't hurt you." "NO, I will not... I will not obey you." "Have it your way then." I felt a sharp pain I wasn't expecting. They had whipped me. But I was gonna stay stronger than ever.

*Preston's POV*

    Lachlan hasn't texted me in 8 hours. What is going on with him. I needed to find out.. I was up all night. Worried. I walked out my door it was only 8 in the morning and started running towards his house... something caught my eye on the way there. Rob... sitting there bawling like a little baby.. I hated him more than ever, but I wanted to be nosey so I was going to ask.
    I sat down by him. He was holding something that looked almost like Lachlans phone. But what would he be doing with it? "Rob is that..." "Yes it's Lachlans phone... I was headed out of town for a convention in Murphysboro... when I saw I flash of light coming from the side of the road. I wanted to find out what it was... and turns out that you had texted him. 38 times to be exact. I was going to come find you and see if you knew what happened. I had to stop here, I know you hate my guts and I'm going to be honest, I was going to try to steal you from him. I've wanted you since we were little kids. And I still do... but scratch that for now we need to see what has happened.." I was stunned for him to say he has feelings for me, but I didn't care. I'm with Lachlan. "Do you think that maybe he dropped it on the way home?" "Why would it be in the middle of no where? He takes the same route home everyday." "True." I replied, then continued "You don't think that someone he has met in the past has to do with it? Do you?" Rob kept looking at me with a blank stare. I have a feeling he knows something but isn't telling me "I'm not 100 percent sure. All we have to do is get some backup. I have two friends that could possibly fly in from Florida, their names are Mitch and Jerome. They are cool guys." "That'd be great, I have two friends that could fly in from California... their names are Brandon and Kenny. They are pretty awesome" I smiled but that quickly turned into a cry, Rob wiped off my cheek with his thumb. All I have is one question to be answered... Where is he?

-----------------♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡----------------

Ooohhhh who has Lachlan captured will he be saved will it take a while to trace the clues. Will Preston and Rob make up? Stay tuned. I have a basketball game tomorrow so if I can't post I'm sorry :( Stay True my loyal subjects. By the way, thanks for over 100 reads it means to much to me you don't even know💖💖
~ Princezz 👑

Flowers and Chains AU  (Pooflan)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara