Let Loose

*Lachlans POV*

    I ran straight back inside, panicking to the point to where I sweating. I kept saying "He's gonna get us, I'm gonna be killed. We all will be killed." over and over again. Vikk rushed towards me, but my brain was still focused on what Preston said. "Babe what the hell is wrong? Why are you pacing back and forth?" "He's gonna get us, I'm gonna be killed. We all will be killed." "Sit down, calm down. Now tell us what you are mumbling about."
    "It was Preston, he was at the door. He told me I won't have my love for long. He wants to kill me and you, luckily he doesn't know about the four of you coming back, he would get a whole crew, and we would be screwed." I told them. "Don't worry so much about it, I'm sure he is just bluffing. Hang loose, we have a day of shopping tomorrow." Vikk grabbed my hand and pulled me to the middle of the living room. "Yes we do don't we?"
      Pretty soon all of them were with us, Vikk is right. I need to let loose. Stop worrying about everything. Preston is on the other side of me, and I need to realize now that I have actually found who I am meant to be with. So now that I have him, let me be the best damn boyfriend a guy could ever ask for. He took the remote, that was in the same place as always. Turned on the radio, and it started with a slow song.
     I'll be right here waiting for you by Richard Marx was playing. We all took our partners, held them close, and danced ourselves away. Vikk leaned in close to me and whispered "No matter what, I'll be here for you." He leaned his head on my chest. I could see that Jerome had Mitch locked around his body, Brandon and Kenny looked like Rose and Jack off of the titanic.
      The song eventually ended, Mitch and Kenny both shouted out "Amp it up a little." So I took the remote from Vikks hand, and turned on the Pop station. It was probably the best timing, because Anything can happen by Ellie Golding started to play. It really went along with our situation. She's right anything can happen, even death. No. Lachlan don't do this to yourself. For the time being I focused on all the dancing, laughed, and chaos we were causing.
     I could see Brandon and Kenny out of the corner of my eye, Kenny turned  around to where his butt was facing Brandon. He inched in closer and closer to him. Kenny started making very sexual hip motions to him, by this time Shake it off is playing. The hip motions got faster and more consistent. Brandon grabbed Kenny's hips and moved in sync with him. Oml, they were grinding on each other.
    I didn't even really care about it, as of to when Vikk yelled "Dance off all couples get ready!" I pinched him "I never agreed to this." "You are now, remember what I said about letting loose? Come on. Jerome pick us a song." He turned on all about that bass.
      Vikk took me to the middle of the floor. "Ready?" "Ready as I'll ever be." I stated. One step after another, we were perfectly in sync. Even when she said "my mama she told me don't worry about your size." We made it look like we were making fun of how short he was and how tall I was. It was probably one of the best moments of my life to be honest.
      Mitch and Jerome were up next. "Kenny, pick a song." Mitch stated. Kenny picked Dark Horse. The beat was trembling, and the bass was pounding, "There's no going back" said the words of the song, I didn't expect Jerome to start break dancing like a boss. Mitch looked pretty surprised too. "Wow, I never knew he could do that." "Me either" I said.
      Last up on the line was Brandon and Kenny. "Vikk pick a song." Brandon stated. I expected him to pick some heavy metal song being him and his chain self. But nope he picked Last Friday Night. The music played, I knew exactly what they were gonna do except this time they got on top of the den table. But this time, Brandon got in front of Kenny and started to grind. It was pretty funny, but then Kenny yelled for us to move. He did a fudging back flip off of the table. We were all impressed then Jerome stopped the music and let out a big yawn.
    "What did I tell you? We are back and stronger than ever." "Sounds like it. We better head up to bed. We have a big day ahead of us. Get some rest. You guys can figure it out where you sleep, Vikk will lend you each some clothes tonight." I told them. After giving them the clothes, we headed to our room ourselves. Vikk was right, letting loose was the best thing, and I never thought of ....Preston... once... ugh those feelings are back again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N thought before more drama occurs I'd add a fun chapter. MURR. Hehe I love you all! Stay True my loyal subjects! Until next chapter. XD

~ Princezz👑