Intruder

*Lachlans POV*

    We stayed up all night, figuring out a plan. It was hard to think that I was gonna shoot him, but he stole Vikk. Wait... now that I think of it.. Rob is the one who told me. He murdered his friends in the first place. "Guys.. before we leave. Do you think that Rob was the one who did this?"
    "Lachlan, you know it wouldn't suprise me, he is the one who killed all of us. Do you think maybe we should play it off like we think Preston is the kidnapper and then invade Rob?" Mitch asked me, but I started to daze off into space I murmured some words that I didn't even know what I said, I kept thinking to myself, who do you really love?
      Fate will decide that for me, other than that, I kept a ring in my pocket for whoever fate chose. I had bought it yesterday, as I was gonna propose to Vikk in a couple weeks. But now that I think about it, is he the one you really love. I stood and thought about ways that Preston would've never hurt him, but yet I was trying to save my kidnapper. Ughh I'm so confused.
      "Are we gonna go?" Brandon asked me. "Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind. I don't think I can shoot anyone, here you take this, give me the dagger." I traded with Brandon and we all headed towards Preston's. Everyone had their weapons. "Who's going first?" I asked everyone. "Well... Rob only knows that you are alive. So it's you who is going first." Jerome snapped. "I'm having seconds thoughts about this, Preston was right, I am a flower boy." "But you're Vikks flower boy." I said nothing for a moment, but I snapped back "No I'm not!" I held the knife to his throat, I didn't know what I was doing.
     "WOAH WOAH WOAH! Calm down." Mitch grabbed the blade, cutting his hand. He yelped in pain. "I'm sorry... I don't know, please lets just not talk about it." "Alright. But you may wanna go ahead in. We will hide, and when you give us our cue, we will head in." "See you guys soon." I walked up, and unlocked the door. Luckily I still had a key... ummm. WTF?

*Robs POV*

     Just in time. I thought we needed some company. "Now either you play along or I'll kill you in an instant." I whispered to Vikk. "What the hell Vikk? Why would you do this to me? I swear I'm gonna.... ARGH!" Oh geez, Lachlan was really strong, he made a hole in the wall the size of a grapefruit.  Maybe this task wasn't gonna be easy after all, but it is still 1 against 3.
      Lachlan approached us, as to where I was on top of Vikk on the couch, laying like I was on Preston before. I gave him a small smirk, and looked at Vikk and continued to look at me, again he knew to play along. "I love you." I told him, Vikk looked frightened, and Lachlan was getting angrier. "I love you too." He told me. Ahhh, sweet revenge.
       "I knew it was you all along, how could I have been so stupid? But Vikk.. I expected more out of you. I swear on my life, I'm gonna, I'm gonna...." I interrupted him, "You're gonna what?" ".... kill you." He grabbed a knife out of his pocket and tackled me to the ground. I struggled, but he got me pinned like I was a few days ago. "And what are you gonna kill me with?" "Oh I'm not gonna kill you.." "Oh yeah? You and one army."
      He yelled something I didn't understand. All of a sudden, four guys came in. Who were they? Oh my god... "I killed you guys! How are you here?" "None of your business." Lachlan still had me pinned to the floor. "Brandon, Kenny go find Preston. Mitch, Jerome and I will take care of him and Vikk."

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N heheh. I'm sorry XD. I love you guys lol. Stay True my loyal subjects. Until next chapter XD.

~ Princezz 👑