Taken Care of

*Vikks POV*

    I woke up in a dark room. I didn't remember anything that happened, and it made wonder what was going on. I wasn't chained or anything, except I was in a bed, laying naked. Not to soon after, I was blinded by the brightness of the door. It wasn't to my suprise that Rob was they one who had came in. How did I get here? Why was I naked? I thought I trusted Rob, now I'm not so sure.
     "I thought you were my friend. What happened to me? Why am I naked? I got you everything you wanted. What did I do to you?" "You thought I was your friend? How cute. I got what I wanted so I don't care what happens to you. As long as you are here you work for Preston and I. Or should I say me. Yeah, you think I really wanted that douche after he threw the ring at me? You're funny, and by the way... you were amazing last night." Oh my God he raped me.

*Preston's POV*

     I was blacked out after we had captured Vikk. I never knew what happened after that.  I had woke up the next morning in my room. How did I get here? The light of the door blinded me, as of to where Rob came in. "Huh? What happened?" He came close to me and put one finger under my chin. All he said was "You work for me." "Wait what?" "Try and kick me out I dare you. You expect me to love you after what you did? Very funny. And don't think Lachlan is gonna try and save you. I already took care of that." Ummm... I'm so confused I hope that he didn't do something to bad.

*Lachlans POV*

    I, and the four of us, were still at Vikks. We were coming up with a plan, I can't believe him, I was in tears after I heard the news. I knew a place where Vikk used to hide the valueables. I told the guys to stay put, and not to move. I went over to Vikks gun cabinet. I took out something he told me never to take out. I was the diamond encrusted one of a kind pistol. It could range from 150 feet.
     I took it downstairs, and to one of my suprise they all were crying. "Guys why are you crying? We will get Vikk back. I promise, keep strong like I am. And we will do this together." "I just can't believe Preston would kidnap him, it just isn't... him." Kenny said covering his face, and trying to wipe his tears. "Me either, but this will have some major impact on what's going to happen. He will say his last goodbyes and then bang. He's down and I get my little Vikky back." "Wow, that's devious but I like it." Jerome had a happy smirk on his face.
       I was ready for this. To be honest, in my life, I've never shot a gun before. But I'd do anything to get him back. I'm sorry but it just doesn't seem like something Preston would do, or even try to do. I needed to know what the hell was going on. Even if it kills me. I want Vikk back, he is too near and dear to me. I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna kill him.

*Robs POV*

    You really thought that I would take Preston back after the ring incident? I'm sorry to say this but I am a murderer, I love to kill people. As soon as I see Lachlan step through that door, he is gonna be gone. Nothing is gonna stop me. I want everyone to suffer and trust me it would be my pleasure. It's who I am. Mwahhahahhahah.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N Kinda liking the short chapters for suspense. Lol I love you all. Stay tuned. Stay True my loyal subjects. Until next chapter. XD

~ Princezz👑