Saturday

*Robs POV*

   Ahh.. at last Saturday is here. I've been looking at Preston and Lachlan all week. It literally makes me wanna puke. Jerome and Mitch are so fudging cute tho. Kenny and Brandon are kind of just there. I looked at the clock. It was noon. Oh geez I better hurry or I'm going to be late. The boys were all sitting there bantering about how much they are glad all of them were back together. I told them I had to meet a friend somewhere. "Come back soon." Mitch winked at me. And then flopped on Jerome's lap. Preston was sitting on Lachlans lap playing with his shirt buttons. He kept unbuttoning them and rebuttoning them back together. Kenny and Brandon were fiddling with their fuzzy socks picking the lint pieces off and throwing them on the carpet. They all looked like a bunch of girls. I couldn't judge tho, I was the one wearing the pink shirt and flower crown.
    I got in the driver's seat, and pulled myself away from the house. I turned on the radio, Heathens was on. I jammed all the way to the mall. I parked my car right beside Vikks. It seems he has already went inside. By the time I was in the mall, it was already 1:45. The rush hour is excruciating, but somehow I still managed to find my way through and to the person I was looking for.
    When I sat down by him, he gave me the evil eye and told me the whole plan.

*Vikks POV*

   Rob finally got here. It took him long enough. "Okay so, here's the deal" "Tell meeeeee." Rob pleaded. "We have to eliminate. First the weak then the stronger. Kenny and Brandon are very weak, they will have to go first. I know I was nice, but I'll do anything to get Lachlan back. Even if it means killing my own friends. It's for the greater good. Then we will have to eliminate Mitch and Jerome. They are stronger. So it will take more time to get rid of them..." "Elminating my friends? But that's something I'd never do" "... do you want Preston or not?.. " "Yes." "Then you will do what you have to do.1
Every second counts. Come with me. We can't let everyone hear our words... *in a low tone of voice to where Rob can't hear him* or moans..." "alright" I took him through the mall, and to the place where I know no one would be. The abandoned managers office. I unlocked the door and took Rob inside. Many old pictures of criminals and old video tapes or security tapes lay in the dusty boxes.
   "Why are we in here?" I leaned my face close to him. The chains on my pockets rattled fast, as I pushed Rob back onto the boxes. Making his flower crown fall onto the ground. I pushed my lips onto his, and he seemed to like it. A little plan, with a big burst (if you know what I mean)
   We had some fun, probably the best fun I've had in a long while. After a while Rob got up from the ground. His clothes were all wrinkled, but it made me feel great. I got my clothes back on and we headed out of the mall and did a little bit of shopping ;). He was standing a little to close and our hands bumped into each other, it gave me a fuzzy feeling.
   Rob wanted to make it seemed like nothing was wrong, so he bought the boys some candy from "Angels Kandies". We walked back outside and to our cars. I planted a kiss on his cheek before he left. He smiled then wiped his cheek off. I slipped a piece of paper in his hand with my number on it. This plan was a very evil one. But if we pulled it off we would have the guys of our dreams. I looked at him one last time and touched his cheek with my hand and then he drove off to God knows where.

*Robs POV*

   On the way home I kept thinking about the managers office. I loved Preston. After what had just happened, what are Vikk and I? Are we just a one time hook up, friends, Coworkers, or FWB's? My brain drug off to wherever, but I still payed attention to the road ahead.
   I arrived at home to hear weird sounds coming (Hehehehe (; ) from all over the house. I walked in, and some good and disturbing images were stuck in my brain forever. I cannot unsee what I just witnessed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N hope you guys are enjoying this. I wanted to add a little smut *spoiler* into this. But it will tie all together I promise I have a basketball game and I am on the bus now. I will start working on the next one, but may not post until tomorrow. Hehehe love you all. Stay True my loyal subjects!
~Princezz👑