Held Away

*Lachlans POV*

    I knew it was a trap. I shouldn't have fell for him the way I did. I couldn't listen to Rob, I didn't even let him finish his sentence. We had every class together, so I knew what I had to do. Preston was sitting in our study hall spot... I ran over and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. Who cares if that was our first kiss. It was the perfect moment to ask him, before Rob could try to manipulate him and steal him from me. I got one one knee and asked "Will you be my boyfriend?"
     Amongst the oos and awwws i saw a faint tear fall from Preston's face before he said "I would be honored." He grabbed me and pulled me close to his waist and I heard steps coming through the door, heads turned toward it. It was none other than Rob, the one who made me fall for him. Then betrayed me.
    Preston was the one who helped me through my first day. I never thought I'd fall for a person like him. Especially since I thought I was straight.
    Rob saw us hugging tightly, I then saw the jealously mark. Oh did that make me happy. To kill him even more, I grabbed Preston again and kissed him even harder. Rob looked at me with disgust and started to cry. I think he was actually pretty heartbroken.

*Time skip to summer break where the main events are gonna happen ;)*

*Robs POV*

    I was still crushed. I really thought that I'd be with Preston one day. We used to be bestfriends... until he found out I was gay. We did everything together,  from riding bikes to Joe's market, which a person named Joe Ryker used to run, he'd always give us free candy. We'd sneak out and go to the park, just to chase the ducks. One day, I figured I built enough trust to tell him my sexuality. I thought that he'd be okay with it. But after I told him... we parted away. Now that he has realized he likes guys too. It upsets me more. I must get rid of Lachlan... and I think I just know how to do it.

*Preston's POV*

    Its been a month since Lachlan and I started dating and a week since summer break started. We've been a happy couple except for one day, that all changed.
     We were laying in my bed, we still haven't told our parents about us being a couple. Hell, we haven't even kissed since the day he asked me out. I was waiting for a special time to make it magical. I wish I would've done it sooner....
     "Hey babe, I need to head home it's already 10 and I haven't even checked in." Lachlan gave me the puppy dog eyes, I replied with a simple "alright, see you tomorrow" He walked out of the room and blew me a kiss. I winked back. He left. Ugh, I miss his cute face already.
    About 30 minutes later I texted him, "Hey baby, I already miss you. Xoxo Preston", text sent. I waited and waited but got no reply. I texted him again, no answer. I was getting worried.... where could he be?

*Lachlans POV*

   I was walking home, it wasn't really that far. But it was 10... so it was pretty scary. I pulled out my phone but every thing went black. I had something over my head and was being dragged... I struggled and struggled but couldn't get free.. I heard suttle murmurs of "just put him in the trunk" and "shut the door". Soon the road felt really bumpy.. and I was headed somewhere... but where? Boy was Preston ( i goofed and put lachlan at first XD) going to be worried... I tried to reach for my phone but it wasn't there. Where am I going? I needed answers... it wasn't right. I felt something around my ankle... it was wet... I'm bleeding very bad... but I didn't care. All I wanted was to be home and next to Preston. I then blacked out... I don't know what happened.

????' s POV

I threw his phone out the window... I have him now. Thank God for Phone Trackers. Mwahhahahhahah.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Little cliff hanger for the loyal subjects. Love ya

~Princezz👑