Hiding

*Warning graphic scene.. if u are sensitive to blood.*

*Preston's POV*

   Its been over a month and nothing. No sign of Lachlan or Kenny. We have been searching and searching. School had been cancelled for the year, due to someone buring it down, I wonder who it was?
    I've been almost eating myself alive. I regret what I did with Rob, and I just want Lachlan to be beside me again. It feels like that it has been years since I've seen him. Yet it had only been a little over a month. Damn, love is so hard to let go. It seems like love is a game of Jinga, one wrong move and everything falls apart.
     It was almost midnight. I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I seen the news that I had been waiting for... for a long while. BREAKING NEWS: Student captured and gone for month. Still not found. Mom led to execution for lying. 890 West Forum Lane. End of broadcast.
    "GUYS, GET UP NOW." I screamed at the top of my lungs. The guys, except Rob, came straggling in and rubbing their eyes. "The news broke... they found out that Lachlan has been captured. I have a feeling he is still alive." "Preston, that could've been anyone" Mitch said in a cocky attitude. "You know, you're right. But I'm pretty sure that is his address. If it is, his mom is being led to execution. But I'm probably just hallucinating. You guys go back to bed. I'm going to take a walk." "Suit yourself." Jerome nodded and opened the door for me.
    I took a trip down memory lane. I had walked so far...I checked my watch... it was 3 in the morning. I had arrived at the place where it all started... LaVelire. The place where we went on our first date... the place I fell in love with him. It held so many memories.
    I saw a small flash of light and heard loud bang... great a storm is rolling in, rain started to pour down on top of me. I didn't care, I just kept staring at the restaurant. I couldn't take it much longer. The rain was getting heavier. It help cover the tears that rained down on my cheeks. It's all my fault. I'm the one who created this problem. I'm the one who needs to stop it.
   I ran to the back of LaVelire. I seen their dumpster in the back. I quickly ran towards it. I was crying tear after tear... I'm getting more soaked by the minute. I jumped in and shut the lid and turned on my phones flashlight. I rummaged and rummaged. I finally found what I was looking for. A sharp blade.. just sharp enough to cut through human skin. I looked at my arm so clean and lifeless, I took the blade into it. Digging deeper and deeper with each cut. I loved Lachlan truly... and I regret everything I did with Rob. Nothing mattered more to me than him. I just hope he can forgive me.

*Robs POV*

   Its morning and no sign of Preston since last night. I ran into Mitch and Jerome's room, and jerked the covers off of them. They were cuddled together... uhhhh... naked. "GUYS, what the hell. There is no time for sex. It's been over a month, we still haven't got our friends back. Now Preston is gone too." "What do you mean, he said he was going on a walk. I even opened the door for him." Jerome exclaimed. "Oh gosh, we have find him. This is another now or never situation."
    Just about then I received a call. "Hey is this Robert Latsky?" The female voice said "We have your friend at the hospital... he lost a lot of blood and he gave me your number. Please come, it's urgent." Oh my God, what did he do? "I'll be there soon."
"Good. He's counting on you."

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N  I call this the devil chapter cause it ended with 666 words. And it is kinda a devil chapter. Stay True my loyal subjects. Love yall!
~Princezz 👑