Laying

*Robs POV*

   I rushed to the hospital as soon as I could... Mitch and Jerome were already waiting at the door ready to go. I didn't know what to do. Preston was laying the hospital for whatever knows. I just wanted to see him.
    After what felt like hours, I finally got to the hospital. It was midnight, but it didn't matter to me. My friend was hurt, and I feel like it's my fault. He could be dead for all I know. Ugh... this isn't fair.
     I walked up to the receptionist at the desk. She had long blonde hair that flowed perfectly with every movement she made and her eyes were a shimmering blue. I leaned in closer to her, "Preston Arsement." I said to the receptionist. "Oh, you're Robert Latsky." "Yes I am." "I'm assuming that these are your friends?" "Yes they are madame." "Preston Arsement is in room 69. I think he is under anethesia. Just be very quiet." "Will do." I said to her.
   We walked down the hall and to the elevator. All three of us walked in simultaneously. I pushed the button to floor 2. Which is where the minor victims are. Floors 3, 4, and 5 are for child birth and niccu, major injuries, and cancer.
      I walked down the hall for a long while and I finally arrived at room 69.  I opened the door slowly, the room was dark and dreary. I seen Preston laying there, in the gown of the hospital. Looking almost lifeless. Mitch and Jerome were crying in a corner. I felt a tear shed down my face as I looked at him.
    I had the courage to go near him, as I walked over slowly, I stopped and looked at his slowly moving chest. Thank God the heart monitor was beeping, but it was beeping slow. It kept getting slower and slower. I think he's about too... beeeeeppp...he's gone. I can't believe he is actually gone.
    I layed one hand on his.. it felt cold. But then, the heart monitor turned back on... it was beeping faster than before. I took my hand off of him, the pace slowed back down. I tried it again and every time I placed my hand on his... the pace kept picking up.
     "It's... you." I heard a voice coming from afar. "You're the one." "What do you mean I'm the one?" I asked in confusion. "Haven't you ever heard of a true soul mate?" "No I haven't. Please tell me." I motioned for Mitch and Jerome to leave the room. They did as they were told... or umm motioned.
    "Come sit, young one" I sat down beside him on the couch. " Let me properly introduce myself. I'm Dr. Madysen. I have been searching for this my whole career, thus I am 65 years old and I have only seen it once. True love has come through only the hands of a soul mate, a kiss should wake thy one who is sleeping." "Mhmmm go on." "I seen his heart monitor, it flattened like a pancake. But the way it picked back up and started beating again when you touched him. Proves your his partner for life." "He has a boyfriend, that he loves very much." "He's not the true one. You are." That was really creepy. He had walked out of the room, and the guys walked back in... and looked at me... then at Preston. They nudged me towards him once again. I sat beside him on the bed and pick up his wrist. I kissed every single scar that layed. The creepy doctor walked in again.. "Ah, Ah, Ah. Not on the wound the only true seal. The lock of a lifetime."
     All of them kept glaring at me. And I kept staring at him... I took me a few moments. But I was able to gain enough courage to do it. I leaned in and locked my lips on his. It felt more magical than the planning. Fireworks... it felt like fire works were spouting from the top of my head. I pulled away... nothing. Everyone looked sad, and I started to burst into tears.
    Then, I saw a small smile come through...Preston slowly opened his eyes... and reached out his arms like a baby... I hugged him ever so tightly. "It's you." He whispered. "I love you Rob."

*Kenny's POV*

   Okay, okay. The cameras were a bad thing to rig in their clothes... but i sincerely hated Preston...and I started to see why Lachlan traded sides... I'm with you on this one. He can't make up his mind, I was one of Preston's besties. But now, the time has come. I'm working on capturing Mitch and Jerome now... and I have a brilliant idea. Wait till I tell Vikk and Lachlan. Boy will they be happy. Pfft... "I love you Rob." We will see about that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N the trailer is up!!! Check out the first chapter to see it! I love you guys so much and I hope you are enjoying the story.💖 stay True my loyal subjects.
~Princezz👑