Captured

*Preston's POV*

    Am I hallucinating? Mitch and Jerome can't be here, but they said I wasn't in heaven. I couldn't do anything, or talk to them. I just ran off. I was still pissed off at Rob, but yet I wanted him to be here with me. When they asked me what the gun was for, I knew I couldn't trust them, they probably were friends with Vikk and Lachlan and would run back and tell them what I was gonna do.
     I kept running, the gun in my notebook, and went straight to the custodians office inside the malls bathroom. I was pretty spaceful, other than the consuming smell of bleach and other chemicals. I went to grab the note I stuffed in my back pocket, wait... it isn't here! Oh my God, no no no no no no. Where is it? I bet they have it, this isn't good. I knew if they were here, then Lachlan has to be here too.
     I set my notebook down, and went to look. I believe there is still hope, but I have to do what I have to do. I turned the corner as someone bumped into, only to see... Brandon?! Kenny?! What are they doing here? They're dead. They seemed stunned as they look at me. "You guys are alive." I smiled. But they took off, I followed them to see where they were going.
     Sure enough, they led me right to Vikk and Lachlan. I held my phone in my hand, and dialed Robs number. "Rob I need you, I've thought about it. Please come to the mall quick." "I knew you'd come crawling back. I'll be there as soon as possible." I had to keep them in the mall somehow. I figured they would be here for a while, so I kept my distance.
     They were still here, as I felt a tapping on my shoulder. "ROB!" "Yes?"  "I'm sorry. I know I acted like a jerk. You can hate me if you want." "Why would I hate you? All you wanted was Lachlan back, and I can't be mad for that. I love you. And nothing of that will ever change." "Rob, do you have the ring with you?" "I grabbed it just in case" "I do wanna be with you. And I want revenge. We have to get Vikk in the bathroom somehow." Rob came close to me and whispered a devious plan in my ear... I hope it works.

*Vikks POV*

     I was starting to get bored of waiting for the guys to get done, so I grabbed a part of Lachlans bags from his hand, and took him to sit down for a bit. "Free drink sample?" A young girl held a little silver plate out and handed me a new blend of coffee they created. If you know anything about me, I can never turn free samples down.
      Shortly after another person came by offering us drink after drink. I was getting sort of suspicious, but I still wanted more. My stomach started to feel sick, and I had to pee. "Babe wait out here." I gave Lachlan a little kiss, and headed into the bathroom.
    "Hello." Said a familiar voice. "Uhhh..." I tried to back out. But I back into another person as the door locked. "Ummm... where do you think you're going?" I had backed into Rob, Preston was the one who trapped me. Rob grabbed ahold of me, and I was instantly knocked to the ground. I was blinded by something they sprayed in my eye. I tried to cry for help, but no words came to me.. I was drug into a room. I never thought it would come to this..

*Preston's POV*

    He thought I was bluffing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N short chapter for effect. I love you guys, you guys make me so happy. Celebrating 1k reads I love you so much!!! Until next chapter. XD

~Princezz👑