Big Plan. I thought.

*Preston's POV*

I woke up and I was laying in bed next to Rob. He was still in the same position as the night before. I looked over at the clock and it was already 2. Fudge, Kenny will be here soon. I tapped on Rob and he murmured "5 more minutes mom." Heh.... he called me mom. I pulled his arms from around me, and got up out of the bed and ripped the covers off of him as hard as I could. "ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT I'M UP. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IT'S COLD, GIMME THE BLANKET BACK." "No, we have to get ready. Now get up." He only had boxers on, did things really get that heated last night? Hmm.
I heard a knock on the door. I looked at the clock and it was 3 on the dot. I opened the door and to be surprised it wasn't Kenny. It was Mitch and Jerome, pretty handsome dudes. I greeted them with a handshake, but it looked like they wanted no part of me. "What's wrong?" I asked. All Mitch did was mumble "Betrayer." Then Jerome shoved me out of the way (it hurt), and ran towards Rob. They all hugged uncontrollably, and I was left out. This is gonna be harder than I thought.
After a while of the guys catching up and me sitting in a corner. Rob announced "Okay, we need to discuss the plan... but where is kenny? You said he'd be here at three and it's already seven. Call him.. he needs to hurry. Oh and by the way, Preston and I are good now. I know you still don't like him but you don't have to be rude. We are all friends." Mitch and Jerome looked at me, and then smiled. I smiled softly back.
I called Kenny, no answer. I don't know where he is... it's kinda making me worried. I called again... no answer. Where did he go?

*Lachlans POV*

I was sitting in the same spot as a week ago. It's been killing me inside, the guy in the mask, the assistant. Who could it be? Ugh... I barley get any food and my clothes have been torn to shreds.
The attic door unlocks and someone comes flying in...he's struggling really bad. It almost reminded me of the time I was captured. They chained him to the wall like I was, but they did something that I didn't expect. They unchained me, and handed me clothes. It was a maids outfit. "Put it on" the "master" said. "You're one of us." "No I'm not. I'll never be one of you." Then the master said "Wait till I show you the footage." I put on the maids outfit and they waited for me.
"Your first task is to take the bag of the new cruits head." Ugh.. here goes nothing. I took the bag off the his head and I knew who he was.. Preston had shown me a picture of him before. "I'm Lachlan" I announced. "I'll get both me and you out of here. And back to Preston." "I am Kenny. Wait... your his boyfriend? I thought you were gone." "They must've captured us both for the same reason. I better go now."
I made my way downstairs to see that the master and assistant had their masks off. "Remember me?" The dark skinned one asked "Oh my God, it's you!" "That's right Lachlan, I told you I hoped to see you again. Let me introduce myself properly, I'm Vikk. And this is my assistant Brandon. He's been working for me for months. And now you do too." "I... I." He shushed me and caressed my cheek then he told me to sit down. "Brandon found out your little boyfriend is gonna try and save you, but I took one of his backups and plan to get more. Mitch and Jerome are next. It'll be up to Rob and him to save you, but I don't think that'll happen. If they don't hook up first... Oh wait... they already have" "No, they didn't." "But they did" He showed me the footage. I couldn't believe it... I was so pissed. I could almost... almost.... ARGH... that's it. He doesn't want to save me. I'm done. Wait to see what happens when he acts like nothing is wrong. Just wait.

A/N LOVE YOU GUYS ;)
~Princezz 👑