A sight to see

*Preston's POV*

     I went to the bathroom to check on Lachlan. He had been in there for a long while. I need to check on him. I got up from the table and the waitress was bringing our dessert. Great... she will think we dine and dashed. But that wasn't my main concern, my main concern was Lachlan and only him.
    I arrive at the mens restroom. I immediately felt anger but not at Lachlan, at Rob. Rob had him pinned to a wall making out with him. I immediately rushed over to him and pulled Rob away from him. You don't kiss somebody you've met only met a couple days ago. It's not gentleman, only maybe a kiss on the cheek, but no farther. "PRESTON! it's not what it looks like... it was just... me... bathroom... Rob... door... I can expl--" "No need to explain, I was trying to warn you about him the day we met. He's a jag... come on let's get out of here." I quickly grabbed his hand and intertwined it with mine, as I was walking out of the bathroom, I turned to look at Rob a shot him a glare and stuck my tounge out. I payed for our food and we started to drive back. Lachlan was silent and we eventually made it to his place. "Do you maybe wanna crash at my place tonight?" Lachlan asked. "Yes I'd love too. Let me text my mom." I said very blush like.

*Lachlans POV*

   I couldn't help but to ask Preston to stay the night after what had just happened down at the restaurant. The thing was. Why didn't I pull away? I felt a strong connection with Preston, only after tonight did feelings start to come up with Rob too. I had to get my mind off of it.
   "Hey Lachlan, not to be a fudge cake or anything, except I don't have pajamas." "You can borrow some of mine." I said. I handed him an old charizard tshirt and orange pj pants that had Llamas on them. He didn't even bother going into the bathroom to change. He stripped to his underwear right in front of me. It was kind of hot... look at his abs. Mmmmm. Lachlan... snap out of it! I myself, went into the bathroom and changed. I didn't want him seeing my flabby skin. He came in after I was done changing. We brushed our teeth and headed to my bed and turned the TV on. "I'll sleep on the floor" Preston announced. "No, sleep with me." Shit, I should've worded that better, he looked at me with a pink tint on his cheeks and his eyes were sagging. And the too big pajamas made him look even more hot. "Come on" I said "Let's get some shut eye"
   Early that next morning , I woke up. And I saw the Brown headed cutie laying beside me. Wait... his hair isn't that short and neither is he that lean. I then realized, that wasn't Preston, it was Rob. He turned over and looked at me and opened his eyes very slowly. "Good Morning, babe." He said placing a kiss on my forehead. I was stunned but then did the unexpected. I planted a kiss directly on his soft luscious lips. And replied "Good morning to you too." His hands were wrapped around my waist. But something felt off. He got up and I saw something I didn't expect. He was naked. I got out of bed. Wait I'm naked too? Did we? We couldn't have.  He had walked out already. This was like a nightmare. "Lachlan... Lachlan.... LACHLAN"
    My eyes flashed open to see that Preston was beside me holding me tightly around my waist and caressing his hand in my hair. I was drenched in sweat. "You okay?" He asked. "It was just a dream. I don't want to talk about it." "That's okay, but whatever happens I'll be right here with you." He placed a kiss on my forehead and I calmed down a little bit. He held me close as I tried to sleep. But I couldn't. All I could think about was my dream about Rob. Boy was that package a sight to see. But I couldn't judge. I hadn't seen Preston's yet.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hoped all my loyal subjects loved the new chapter! Come back to the kingdom tomorrow (hopefully) and a new secret will be revealed.
  Xoxo
~Princezz 👑