Hot Guy

*Chain boys POV*
     He is still standing there after the teacher told him to sit in the back. He eventually is walking back to me. Shit what do I do? I was sitting there blankly as I started to see him and his tall, lean body come closer. Hell... he was actually pretty cute. Wait? I'm not gay... am I?
      He sits down next to with all his querky happiness and bright colors... ugh he reminded me of Rob. His nick name is "Flower Boy" cause he loves flowers and being so bright and cheery. Sometimes it made me absolutely sick but other times it was.... I don't even know.
      "Hello? Earth to whatever your name is? I'm talking to you" Lachlan snapped. "Oh sorry my names Preston. You're pretty cute as I do say so myself." Fudge did I say that out loud? I looked over and he was sort of blushing. "Class is starting, I better pay attention now" Lachlan stuttered. I put my headphones back in and started listening to forced gender reassignment by cattle decapitation. I put it up to full blast. Heavy metal is my favorite.
     After the long 45 minutes of lecture notes and me not caring at all the teacher let us have 5 minutes of free time. I took off my headphones and immediately tried to get Lachlan to notice me. Which was kinda hard considering he looked like he didn't notice me.

*BRINNNGGGG*

     There goes the bell again. Lachlan was packing up his things and headed out the door when I did the stupidest thing I could imagine. "Lachlan wait up" I shouted. He turned and looked at me and smiled. I blushed a little. "Sure preston what's up?" "Let me see your schedule" he glady handed it to me and looked happy at my reaction. We have every class together. Except for fifth period. Which was his pe class and I didn't even take pe.
      "We have all classes together" "Really?" Lachlan said sounding amused. "There is only one thing I have to tell you about us having all classes together, is that I have them with the person I despise most (hehehe we will see ;) )...... his name is Robert Latsky. We have everything except 1st and 5th period together. He's a flower boy and doesn't have a job. Kind of a pansy. Dark hair and very slim. With hazel eyes and has a sense of humor. He is so bubbly it drives me insane in the brain. But it is kinda ado....." I covered my mouth shut 

     *Lachlans POV*
     Hmmm... this Rob guy. I don't know why but I think Preston is hiding something. I don't know. Maybe I'm just hallucinating. Preston and I walked to class after class together. Not mentioning this Rob guy that was supposedly in all of our classes. Then fifth period came. I got dressed in a white tshirt and red gym shorts. And suddenly I seen him... standing there in front of me. He was actually very handsome. He must've heard me cause I said it out loud on accident not even paying attention. "Thanks dude. Not so bad yourself"
----------------------------------------------------------
A/N hi I'm maddy aka tbnrprincezz on insta! I'll try and post as much as I can. I have sports and stuff to deal with but thanks for support this is my first fanfic. Stay True my loyal subjects until next chapter ;)