News after News

*Vikks POV*

   Its been a month almost and no sign of the so called "Pack" formed by the savers. Lachlan has worked for me for a while, but he has became very close to me. Kenny is still chained upstairs. I still don't know what I'm going to do about capturing the two most beefy guys... their names are Mitch and Jerome, I think. School has been cancelled for the year, due to it buring down. Heheh, I wonder who that was. Anyway, something came up and it was a month after his departure from his boyfriend. It happened last night. Let me tell you all about it.
   Lachlan and Brandon were sitting on the couch. I was sitting in the kitchen watching the flat screen that hung on the side of the kitchen peninsula. They were'nt paying any bit of attention to me. "Brandon, go up and feed Kenny. I'm evil, but not that evil." "Yes, sir" Brandon replied. "Lachlan, come here." I demanded. "Yes, sir." "Sit by me, we have a lot to discuss." "What is it?" "You know your little boyfriend is going to try and save you, and I know you love him dearly, but it's not that simple." He raised an eyebrow. " You see, the day that boy in the flower crown ran in the store. Is the day I seen you for the first time...."

*Lachlans POV*

   Where is he going with this? Please don't tell me... "... You were a handsome being in my eyes. I knew you would've had a boyfriend. I wanted you all to myself. I know it's wrong, and I shouldn't of kidnapped you. I figured it was love at first sight. And I'm going to do something I never have done. I'm going to let you go home to your friends where you belong. I'm sorry I did this to you, I truly am" What the actual hell just happened? But the thing is, over these few weeks..  I have had no drama. No fighting. No nothing. I actually started to like living here. Preston was the one who betrayed me, if he loved me he would've been here by now. Plus, I'm the one that saw Vikk first. Now, I get special treatment that Brandon and Kenny both don't get. I sleep in a comfortable bed with soft pillows and warm blankets. Special meals... and everything I could imagine. Without hesitation, I replied "Vikk, I'm not going anywhere. I want to stay here with you. I forgive you."
     The news broke down with a breaking broadcast: Student captured and gone for month. Still not found. Mom led to execution for lying. 890 West Forum Lane. End of broadcast. That was my house they were talking about! My mom is being executed.. this is just great. But the thing is she never even tried to find me. So that proves she doesn't care enough. Vikk looked at me with confusion, then smiled and hugged me. I kind of liked it.  "I'm glad your not going anywhere. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I want you to be on my side. Join me and become of the masters." "Deal." "Now pretty boy, choose your first task to assign one of the... the okay.. okay... slaves. Choose your task for one of the slaves."
   About that time, Brandon came down stairs. I told him to go back up and get Kenny. He looked at me like I wasn't a master or something. Oh hah, that's right he doesn't know. Vikk looked at him.. "He's another master now. I took him with me. And there is nothing your little peewee brain can do about it." Brandon bowed in front of me, I felt like I had dominance. "Now, go get Kenny."
    After a few minutes, he came back with Kenny. I looked at him and whispered in his ear "I'm not who I seem to be, after I found out what Preston did. I'm not getting you out of here. I'm with Vikk.. and I believe that one day. Vikk will be the person I love. Not Preston. Not Rob. But Vikk."
"But... but he's the person who kidnapped you. The one who stole you from Preston, your loving boyfriend. The one who took you away from him...Vikk is the only who did all that stuff..." "That's been over a month ago,... im a forgiver. Not a grudge holder. If Preston really loved me then he would've been here already but he didn't come and do anything. I must me complete garbage to him." "He called me, tried to call Brandon but he's stuck here with me. Rob called Mitch and Jerome. They are trying to find us, to save us... too." "Hush now my little Kenworth, your first task is to get Brandon... take him and find Mitch and Jerome. Capture them and bring them to me." He got all wide eyed and bushy tailed and then replied "Yes, master." Oh boy, revenge is going to be sweet.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N another basketball game tonight. Idk if I can post again but hopefully you guys are enjoying the story. Stay True my loyal subjects!
~Princezz👑