Faked & Busted

*Lachlans POV*

    I knew he would follow me here. It was only my first reaction. To go back, the place where I met fate. I only knew he'd follow me, it was a test. That speech was the lousiest speech I've ever heard. The fake cry I made, the fake run. It was only to where I knew he would chase after me.
     I arrived quicker than I thought, Preston was behind the bushes. Heh, he thinks I don't see him, what a pleb. I knocked on the door faintly and slid down, I put my hands over my face to make it look like I was heavily sobbing. I almost fell backwards when Vikk came and opened the door. Nevermind, I DID fall when Vikk opened the door. He immediately sat down beside me and I whispered through my hands, "Play along, Preston is in the bush. Act like you don't know whats wrong."
    It took him a minute to catch on, but he finally got a clue. He started with, "Dear Lachlan, it's going to be okay. I don't know what's the matter. But its going to be okay." To make it look more convincing, I layed my head on his shoulder. "I'm such a noob, why didn't I do it earlier. You should've stopped me in the mall, stopped me from going back. Why didn't you?" Vikk had no words, but kept trying to improv.  "I tried, and you kept falling back." I knew I had to stop the conversation so I ended it with, "Vikk, I love you." Except I wasn't faking that statement, and he knew I wasn't either. "I love you too little Lachy."
    I had learned a thing or two from Vikk, and that was how to fake kiss. I leaned in so close, but our lips weren't touching. From a distance and certain angles, it would be convincing. We moved in sync to make it look like we were making out, it was only a trap. I had to take this a step farther. So I scooped Vikk up, and took him inside leaving the door open, I knew Preston would try and sneak in.
     I took Vikk up to his room and set him on the bed and I sat beside him. "We need to come up with a plan, Preston will be in here at anytime now. Probably on his way in at this very moment, and I have a sense that Rob followed him. I don't know, but I will find out." "I have an idea" "What does that idea consist of?" "Us, bed, rocking." "Ooohhhh I get it." We both layed on our stomachs rocking the bed as hard as we could, with occasional moan here and there.
     It was about 10 minutes later I knew that someone would be down in the den. I still wanted to give it sometime, so I went over to Vikks closet and took out some sex toys and costumes "Wanna do some role playing?" I asked and winked. "Oh... my... God. You are disgusting. But it will be convincing. Hold on, we can't go down there fully dressed, it would give it away." "You're right Vikk, take off the clothes." "I can't believe I'm doing this." "Trust me, me either." I threw him the cowboy hat and lasso (whip) and I put on the horse mask. "Ready?" I asked. "Ready." He replied
     We rustled our way downstairs and onto the couch, I couldn't see Preston anywhere. Then Vikk sat up and pointed to behind the couch. I got up and peeked around it, I couldn't believe my eyes. Preston was making  out with Rob, and wasn't pulling away either. Ugh, I'm so pissed, he knows that I wouldn't kiss Vikk. So why would he do this to me? I spoke quietly to Vikk "Time to take it up a notch. Get on top of me."
     I gave him no choice, I took Vikk and threw him on top of me, we made the couch squish up against them, and I knew they felt it. I held my hands towards Vikks and he tied them together with a lasso. "Start rocking, now." "Wow, you're just as demanding as me. And I like that." He followed his demands and started frantically rocking. I seen an eye peek out from a corner and it wasn't Preston it was Robs. But it quickly popped back behing the couch. "Faster I whispered." Vikk started rocking faster and faster. I yelled "GITTY UP COWBOY" for effect.
       Rob and Preston were laughing pretty hard, man they are sure bad at breaking and entering. Only one thing stunned me, I could hear a faint cry coming from the only cry I knew. It was my baby's. I figured he had enough and I got up and stood directly in front of them, but my smile soon turned to a frown when Rob was still on top him and he had his arms wrapped around his waist. Vikk stood beside me.
    I knew Rob was a nut job, but here is what I ended up saying "Rob, no need to explain. But Preston really? I expected more out of you." "You're the one that ran off." Preston snapped. "You're the one who was making out with Rob behind the couch." I snapped back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N Creds to @ pooflesstrash on insta for making the fanart above! I really appreciate it! If you have any art or anything u would like to send me my snap is maddyfaith01 and my insta is tbnrprincezz I appreciate everything you do for me you guys! I can't believe I have 800 reads it means the world🌎

I hope you are enjoying as much as I am! Stay True my loyal subjects. Until next chapter. XD

~Princezz 👑