Final Goodbyes... and a new life.

*Preston's POV*

    What's going on downstairs, I knew I could hear something, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. It wasn't before long some people where coming in my room. I was slowly going mental, thinking about all that has happened. I wasn't ever doing anything wrong. Why has all of this happening to me. I had loved Lachlan from the beginning. And now I don't know what is going to happen.
   "Preston?" I looked up from my buried head in my arms, "Kenny? Brandon?" "Yeah it's us, I know we were jerks at the mall. It wasn't our fault. We thought that you were going to hurt us... after Mitch and Jerome told us about the note. We were scared even more. But now we know that you're not a bad person. You just wanted revenge." Brandon told me. They helped me up from my agony.
     "We have to get downstairs, shit is about to go down." Kenny was stuttering with his words. We rushed down the stairs. The whole entire scene was a chaotic mess.

*Lachlans POV*

     We had so much to do. "Mitch get Vikk. Jerome help me." It didn't take long till Jerome was sacking Rob in the face. I could see that Mitch had Vikk pinned, I could hear him yelling "I'm innocent!" I didn't believe him. Mitch yelled at me to throw him the dagger. I did what I was told. He had the knife right across his throat. I started to tear up, but Mitch gave me a sign to see if I was alright with it.
     I hesitated, but I gave him the sign. Mitch spoke out loud "Thanks for bringing us back, but you don't trade sides like that." I cringed as I saw him drag the blade through his neck. "He's hurt, but not gone yet. Just unconscious." About that time, the other guys came running downstairs. It really didn't matter, because we were all on top of Rob.
     I felt something come up from underneath me, Rob had shoved us off, and all six of us were laying on the ground. My gut was starting to churn, Brandon got up and faced Rob.  He held the gun to his face. Rob quickly started to fight him, and won. The gun was in his possession. "Everyone better leave. Or you're dead." Vikk was still unconscious on the floor.
     Everyone had scattered out of the room, including Preston, everyone but me. I was left alone, I did some kind of backwards crab walk. I ended up in a corner. Rob had the gun pointed to me, I felt someone rush beside me. Vikk was alive, I was greatful yet ungrateful. He held his arm around me.
      "You think he loves you? Yeah right. Why else would he kiss me? He's just another nuisance." "Lachlan don't listen to him, I love you. Preston is the one who is gonna hurt you." I didn't know who to believe. Rob came closer to us with the gun. I wrapped my arms around Vikk in the heat of the moment. "Either let go of him now, or else." "I'm not letting go." Vikk told him. Rob pointed the gun at Vikk, Robs hands were shaking, all I heard was the shot. "You're insane. What's the matter with you? I don't even wanna look at you." "You don't have to worry about me either." He held the gun inside his mouth, all I saw was the trigger being pulled. He fell to floor letting the gun roll out of his lifeless hands.
       The room was silent. I seen someone crying over in a corner. "P-Preston?" "Oh my God, you're alright!" He grabbed me and hugged me tighter than ever. "They're gone." He pleaded. "Preston, I'm sorry. No matter what I promise to never hurt you again." I could see the others come out from their hiding places. I made a huge scene.
     "Guys I have an announcement." They all looked confused.  I took Preston by the hand and too the middle of the room. "Preston. I know we've been through the good and the bad, and now I realize that fate has chosen who I need to be with. I wanna ask you one small favor." "Yes?" I got down on one knee. "Preston Arsement, will you marry me?" He looked shocked. But he pulled me up from my knees and kissed me like there was no one around. Everyone cheered. The kiss was a good enough answer. I guess Flowers and Chains were meant to be together after all, it just needed sometime to work things out.

The End.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N don't worry. Epilogue will be here. But this is the end. Thanks so much for the support on the story!
I love you guys! For one more time Stay True my loyal subjects. Until next Story! XD

~Princezz👑