You... Not Him

*Lachlans POV*

   I drove to the place I was once chained. I knew that he would be behind all of this. Preston couldn't know what happened between Vikk and I. He would be so devistated. I pulled up at the house and knocked on the door. The guys standing beside me, Preston had his arm around my shoulder. I soon seen an eye peek through the door, a familiar face.
    "Oh, hi there." That damn British accent said. "I know you're behind all of this, open the door." I heard the latch unlock, and saw the door swing in. "Come in." He bowed and made the gesture for us to come in and sit. All four of us sat very close together, no telling what the hell he was going to do to us.
    The trampling of the feet on the floor by all of us made me even more anxious. "I expected you Mr. Lachlan, but not these other people." "Oh, so they can't be here" Vikk lit up a cigarette. "I never said that, I just want to know why you are here."  Intimidating me he puffed the smoke at my face and made me choke a little.
     "Cause you're the one." I pointed a finger at him. "Oh little Lachy, I knew you would come dragging back to me." "That's not what I meant" Preston raised an eyebrow and nudged me, I mouthed "I'll explain later." "Vikk, the reason I am here is because I know you are behind the murder of Brandon and Kenny. The signs lead to you. Rob would've never done that to begin with, so speak up." Vikk gave me a slight smirk and began to slip a tear. "I was only joking." He slouched back in his seat.

*Vikks POV*

   I never meant for my feelings to come back to me. Lachlan was serious about Brandon and Kenny. I always thought the feelings of this friendship thing would go away. I know now that  once you catch feelings, they stick with you till the end. I figured killing off my friends would help get Lachlan back, away from Preston. It isn't that simple. Rob is a murderer and I was his associate.
     "I'm not... the.. MURDERER." I was so outraged that I flipped over a table. The four of them hunched back into one group. Was I really that scary? "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go full rage." The time was standing still, I lived a year in a minute, it seemed like all eyes were focused on me, then Lachlan spoke out. "If Rob is really the murderer, then who told him to do this?" My chest felt tight, and I felt so stupid trying to cover up. "I-I am the one who told him too." "Why would you do it?" Lachlan asked. There is no sense in lying now. "To get you back. Preston, I know this is hard to hear, but I have loved Lachlan since the day we met." Preston looked curious, "and where did you meet?" "Walmart, I work there." "When was this?" "Over the school year" Lachlan looked at me, and I knew to lie, he told me the whole deal. "He- he was going to pick up his mom's medicine, and slipped in some water. I helped him up and that's when it happened."
    Thanks to me, I just saved their relationship. Wait why am I trying to save it and break it at the same time? Do I care about him so much that he is going to just fall for me? Or will fate choose itself? "Let me get this straight, Rob, our bestfriend, is out to kill us?" Mitch asked. "How did you know?" I asked in return. "Lucky guess." I lit up another cigarette, and handed them to the other dudes. Lachlan and Preston politely declined no, but Mitch and Jerome were perfectly fine with it.
     The smoke filled the room so dense, and I started to realize that I have a bad habit. It is so hard to keep track of what is bad and what's not. My feelings were coming back for Brandon and Kenny and stayed even stronger for Lachlan. I know that soon fate will choose who he is best with.
     They eventually were out the door and headed home, I waved goodbye and flopped on my couch. The thoughts still in my head of who needs who most. I knew pretty soon that the four boys on my couch would soon be two. It broke my heart in the slightest way. I could feel the pieces falling and giving me heart burn. This was going to be the death of me, I swear. Whatever it takes though, whatever it takes.

*Robs POV*

   There whole thing felt great, wiping out all of them was the best idea Vikk could've gave me. My room was filled with happy colors and had flower stickers I put on them, the T.V. played happy tree friends. Such a innocent show could turn so violent so quickly. Maybe that's how I appear, so sweet and innocent. Then end up a cold blooded murderer. Oh wait I am, ahhh it feels so great.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N sorry for not update yesterday. I had to work consession and a whooping 10 people showed up to by stuff.. wow. I know fun right? Well hope you enjoyed and until next chapter. Stay True my loyal subjects!!!
~Princezz👑