The Power of Love

*Vikks POV*

   We were knocked to the ground. Unable to move, and practically shitting our pants. 4 white figures appeared. It took a moment, but the images began to appear. The whiteness in the background was blinding. But the figures were more and more visible. I looked at Lachlan, he was as shocked as I was. I didn't recognize them at first, but I soon realized who they were.
     "We're back. Stronger than ever." They all said simultaneously. "Wait what? Are you real?" I got up and the white had faded. I helped Lachlan to his feet and we creeped over to them. I touched each one of their chests and Lachlan did the same. "It's really you guys." I started to cry tears, but they were tears of joy. I couldn't even describe it. Mitch, Jerome, Brandon, and Kenny were in my living room.
     Mitch started to tear up, as did the the others. "YOU GUYS SHOULD BE HAPPY YOU'RE ALIVE." I screamed. "It's all because of you too." Jerome pleaded. "What do you mean because of us?" Lachlan was confused, but don't get me wrong I was too.    "Haven't you ever heard about the power of love?" Brandon looked at me directly in the face and asked. "N-no?" I answered. "The way you two are bonded is like no other, when we went up to heaven Jesus said there was still a chance. I didn't know what he meant, then he told me..." "Told you what?" "He told me one person on Earth has the power to bring back the ones they love by finding their true soul mate. Knowing that you and Lachlan were meant to be, we sent signals, which was the lighting up of your hands. He told us all it takes is one little kiss, and we would be back. Mitch and Jerome thought that you didn't love them enough to bring them back or had the power too. Its an ashame that if we die again, we can't come back. But I'm so glad you love us, and you found your one and only." "Trust me, you guys aren't going to die. I won't let that happen. Come in here."
     We all gathered in a giant group hug. I invited them all to stay the night. Of course they were happy to hear it. "You guys need some new clothes, I'll take you all to the mall tomorrow. Its on me, Walmart has payed me some good money. I'll give you 2000 dollars each. Including you little Lachy!" "Oi, thanks. But you don't have too." "I insist." "You're the best, but do you mind taking me by Preston's so I can get my stuff?" "Of course dear." "You guys make yourself comfortable, I'll be back soon. When I'm back I'll bring food. Mcdonalds sound good?" Everyone shook their heads yes. "Great see you later."
    Lachlan and I headed out the door and got into my car. "Buckle up. I want you to be safe." He did as said and we headed off, I started thinking then some words spewed out of my mouth that I couldn't explain. "Lachlan do you think that if Rob would've never have ran off that day, do you think we would be where we are now?" "Unfortunately I don't. Our life had been a Rollercoaster of emotions for the both of us, and I feel like if we wouldn't have met that first time. There would've been no murderer, no anything." "What even sparked Rob to run off like that?"

*Lachlans POV*

   Oh shit, I have to tell him the truth, I don't want him to think I'm untrustworthy like Preston thinks I am. "It was my fault, I thought he liked me. He tried to tell me something but I didn't listen, I tried to kiss him cause he said he had feelings for someone. And I thought it was me, when I did kiss him, he ran off. Then that's when I was in walmart and he told me he had feelings for Preston, I was so jealous that I went and asked him out. After you kicked us out of the store." He was shaking and soon pulled over and stopped the car. "This isn't Preston's house." "I know, I just want to say one thing." "Its the power of love that brought us together. Everything that happened, happened for a reason. I know I've said it many times, but this one is more special. I've been saving this for a while, and I want to give it to you know." He reached into his pocket and had a little black velvet box, he opened it and it was a diamond rose gold ring. "This is a promise ring, to promise you'll be mine forever." "I promise." He slid the ring on my finger, and kissed me on the cheek. We took off to Preston's after that, I need to keep it hidden so he doesn't see. This is gonna be a hard job.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N AJSKDNDLAOSLRWLWHSO SOOOOO CUTE😍😍😍. I can't believe I have 850 reads it means the world to me. I love you guys so much. Stay True my loyal subjects. Until next chapter. XD

~ Princezz👑