Date.. of rebellion

*Time skip to Friday after school*

      *Lachlans POV*

      I can't believe I agreed to this. I couldn't even describe how angry I was with myself. I don't even like guys but for some reason, I wanted to make him happy. He was just so cute it wanted to make me kiss him like there is no tomorrow. Oh crap, maybe I do like him.
      "Hey mom, Preston is picking me up in a couple hours for dinner. I'm gonna get a shower and clean up so I don't look like complete shit." "Lachlan, language. But who is this Preston kid you've been talking about all week? You seem to really like him." I blushed, then blurted out "W-what m-makes you you'd think I like him?" "Honey, no. I mean you seem to enjoy being with him, as friends. What did you think I meant Lachy bear?" "Its..... nothing. I'm going to get a shower now."
      Before she could say anything I made my way up the spiral stairs and into the shower. After I did all my business, I had a towel wrapped  around my waist. I picked out a nice blue and white checkered button down and a pair of dark jeans with white converse. I put on my best smelling cologne. Styling my hair better than normal. I don't know why I'm getting so cleaned up. Was I trying to impress him?

*ding dong*

      Wow. He is here already? He's 30 minutes early. I walk up to my door to see a suprise. I figured Preston would've wore black clothes like normal, but he had on a red polo with khakis his shoes were the ones that you wear with a tux (you know what I mean). His hair was styled like one of those fancy butlers. "Ready to go? I wanted to pick you up early so we'd have time to get to our reservation." "Wait, what do you mean reservation?" "I booked us a place a LaVelire, the place that has all those fancy dinners that has small portions but is very over priced. But in the mean time still very delicious." I started to reach for my wallet, but he grabbed my hand and pushed it away. "I'm paying." Preston said sternly. I smiled but didn't say a word. "Bye kids! You guys have fun! Don't do anything to crazy!" (Hehehehe(; )

       *Preston's POV*

      He looked absolutely amazing. I couldn't help but just admire his beauty. We eventually made it to the restaurant. I looked at Lachlan and I froze in his eyes when we got out of the car. He was heading in... in front of me. I ran up behind him and intertwined our hands. He turned redder than a fire truck.
      We walked into the restaurant, "Reservation for Arsement" I said. "Sure right this way sir." We followed her to our table, I had reserved us "the dark booth" which was the border line center for couples. I had planned this all week.
      We ordered and finally got our food. This was it I only have one chance to do this. We ordered the tagliolini, it was quite expensive but it was worth it. We talked and talked. Eventually our dish was was completely empty and it was time for dessert.
       "Lachlan, may I order you some dessert?" "I'd love it mate, Imma use the restroom first tho." "I'll be back" "okay." I brushed his hand slightly making him smile. My plan is going perfectly. He will be mine.

       *Robs POV*

     I got a job at LaVelire. Knowing Preston and Lachlan would be there. Hell, I'm the one who made their reservations. I know it's only my third day here, but I already do reservations and make drinks. That is why I put laxatives in Lachlans drink. So he would go to the bathroom and I could be there to help him. We skip pe together everyday and talk about what goes on. I'm starting to develop feelings for him, so I can't let Preston take him away. I was jealous. I was on my bathroom shift when I heard the door open. It was Lachlan. He turned towards me "Hey Rob, I didn't know you worked here" "Yea, I've been working here since Tuesday." "Oh that's cool, look I really need to use the bathroom." He rushed in and I could hear the laxatives working (okay, ewww) he got out about 10 mins later. "See you Mon---" Before he could say anything I placed a kiss on his lips and started to kiss deeper he was trapped against the wall I pinned him too. My plan is going perfectly. He will be mine.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Comment how you like it. Stay True my loyal subjects. Come back to my Kingdom next chapter. Idk if I'll post more today we will see ;)
~Princezz 👑