Heartbroken

*Robs POV*

    I turned around, practically sitting on Preston. They had stunned me, and not just because they came out of no where. I already knew they were naked on the couch. It still came to a shock to me though. Vikk seemed angry at me, even though he wants me with Preston.
     "Why? Just why?" Vikk asked. "You want me with him. You've been trying to break them up since you've met Lachlan, you've wanted him from the start." "Get up. Get out of there. Sit on the couch. Don't move. We all have explaining to do, but let us get dressed first." I didn't want to anger Vikk. He was smol, but very mighty. We didn't move, we just sat and waited.
     It was ages later, but they finally came back down and were fully covered. Lachlan sat by Vikk kinda close, and I sat even closer to Preston. Lachlan kept asking over and over why Preston was making out with me behind the couch. "It was the moment, I thought we might both be killed. It just came to me, knowing you were alone with Vikk, kissing and doing the things I know you were." Preston sighed. "We weren't doing any of those things, it was all improv."

*Preston's POV*

    Improv? Yeah right. "Explain everything." "I knew you would follow me, and I knew Rob would follow you following me. So I ran straight to his house, it was a test. To see if you would cheat, I saw you behind the bushes. The fake cry when I slid down behind the door. The fake kiss..." I interrupted him with "How do you fake a kiss? How do you fake a fudging kiss? It was real." "But it wasn't. I leaned so close that it looked like it. I'm not lying, I'd never cheat on you."
     This was so infuriating, I'd never cheat either. Wait, I kinda did so I get his point. But that was before I kissed Rob, how did he know? You know what it doesn't matter, he was still naked on the couch with Vikk. When they had the cowboy hat and horse mask. "Explain the bed rocking upstairs." I started to figit, making it worse as I wanted to jump him so fudging bad, even though he was my boyfriend. "We were on our stomachs rocking the bed back and forth." Like I believe that. "Then why were you naked on top of the couch?" "We had to make it look real. That wasn't planned and neither was seeing you with Rob behind the couch." This is a mess. A complete and utter mess. I know what I have to do.
     "Lachlan, we can't do this. If our relationship is no trust and betrail, then maybe we weren't meant to be after all." I stated to get teary eyed. What did I just do? "W-what are y-you saying Preston?" Before I could say anything Vikk jumped in. "Preston you don't have to do this now." "Yes I do, Lachlan I love you to death, but I can't take a huge disappointment in my life. Like I was trying to say, we can't be a pair. It's over." Lachlan started crying and I did too. Rob nudged me to come with him. I did as said. He took me outside for a conversation.
      "Are you okay?" He asked me. "I'll be fine, we're young and have so much to live for. I'm heartbroken, but I'll be fine." "Are you sure?" "No..." my eyes started watering and I began crying again. He hugged me so tight, and I didn't want to let go. I knew he was there. He wasn't trying to hurt me like the others he killed. I felt a since of security. I saw a tear shed down Robs face. I wiped it off with my shirt sleeve. "What's wrong with you?" "I want them back. I regret everything." "Who do you want back?" "The four I killed." "I do too Rob I do too." "Are we just going to leave Lachlan here?" "He made it here he can make it back." With that being said we headed back home. I wonder when he will be back. You could hear slow music playing and then a bang with a loud gasp. I wonder what all that was about.

*Vikks POV*

    Rob and Preston headed outside. "Are you okay little Lachy?" I asked. "Yes, I'll be fine, we're young and have so much to live for. I'm heartbroken, but I'll be fine." "Are you sure?" "No..." He came at me like a wild beast. He hugged me tighter than ever. "Do you think I can stay here for a night or two? Just till things get settled." "Of course." I stepped up on my tippy toes and kissed his forehead.  "Vikk, come with me."
      He pulled me to the middle of the living room. Then took the bluetooth remote, and turned on the 80s love radio. "I want to know what love is" by foreigner was playing. He took me by the hand and started slow dancing. "Vikk I do want to know what love is, and I want you to show me." It was so touching then I realized something, I have who I want right in my arms but it wasn't the same without my bestfriends. "What's wrong Vikkyboo?" "I miss them." "Whose them?" "The guys that Rob killed, I know that I didn't know Mitch and Jerome very well but I miss them." "I do too. But maybe this will help." He looked me straight in the eyes and came at me slowly. Our lips met, as they did I could feel my hands begin to light up. As the kiss got deeper, my hands got brighter. All of a sudden a flash of light blinded us and we were knocked to the ground. We gasped upon what had just happened. I couldn't believe it. Just wow.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N little cliff hanger for suspense. Long chapter cause I wanted it to be. Stay True my loyal subjects! Until next chapter. XD

~ Princezz👑