3

"Dee you'll never believe it when I tell you this!" Briannah said as she approached Dinah at her locker the next day at school.

She laughed slightly before answering her friend, "What is it Bree?"

They started walking to home room as Briannah continued to have her little freak out session.

"Coach decided she wanted Y/N communicating with some of the MVP's of the team during the school day, so for the rest of the season she'll be," she started to say as they entered homeroom where Y/N sat begrudgingly, in the front of the classroom, with her arms crossed, "with us. Her schedule has been switched and everything! Isn't this exciting?"

Dinah rolled her eyes as she sat down in a seat far away from Y/N, and Briannah sat right next to her. "Bree why on earth would I be excited that I now have to see that homophobic girl even more?" She said getting out a hw assignment from last night she didn't do. "But she's your crush isn't she? This is your chance," the Samoan teen explained.

Dinah laughed, "Just yesterday weren't you telling me to stick to boys because they're easier to handle?"

"Well yeah, but I also know the last time you liked a boy he went off eating someone else's ass, so I highly doubt you've liked a boy since. Plus I know you don't listen to me."

"That's not true. I listen to you all the time," Dinah argued. "Name 10 times. I dare you," she retaliated.

"In rugby I pass you the ball whenever you ask me to. In math class you're the only one I'll listen to. Uhhhh, when we were 5 I listened to you on not to go into that van that was offering us candy," she said having a hard time thinking of more times, "By the way you still owe me the candy I could've gotten."

Briannah turned to Dinah with her mouth agape, "Dinah there was no candy in that van. That man was straight looking to kidnap us!"

"As you keep saying, either way I want my candy," she joked. Bree chuckled, "You're such a child Dinah."

"But you love me," she pointed out as she began to work on the hw assignment she didn't do last night. Briannah shrugged, "Well most of the time anyway."

Dinah scoffed as she playfully smacked her, "Sé yo."

Moments later their homeroom teacher walked in.

"Ok guys, sorry I'm a little late. The teachers meeting went over s little longer than expected. But before the bell rings let me introduce our newest home room member, Y/N Y/L/N," she said pointing to the girl who gave everyone a small smile and a wave, "Y/N I have assigned one of our very best students to help you to your classes on this side of the building."

"Thanks. Who is it?" Y/N said obviously not caring.

"Dinah Jane Hansen."

Both Dinah and Y/N snapped their attention towards each other and then back to the teacher.

"What?!"