17

When school was over Y/N got ready for practice. She was a little on edge because she hadn't seen Dinah all day, she was worried.

But at practice she didn't have time to worry about Dinah, she needed to worry about her well being.

"What did you do?!" Briannah said as she rammed Y/N up against one of the soccer goal posts as the rest of the team started warm ups.

"What the fuck man. I haven't done anything," Y/N retorted as she pushed Briannah off of her.

"She's only ever missed one practice before today, and it was because of you. There's no doubt in my mind that you're the cause of her absence today as well," she said through gritted teeth.

"We were on our way to school when she threw a fit and hopped out my car. I haven't seen her since," Y/N explained as she fixed herself up.

"You better find her and bring her to practice. We need her for tomorrow's game, and if she's not at practice she can't play."

"Why would I listen to you? You're not the coach," Y/N defended.

Briannah gave a slight chuckle, "Try again, the coaches are at the school's athletic department meeting. Captain's usually take charge, but oh! Would you look at that, only one is here! So you will leave practice. Find Dinah. And bring her here. Don't come back without her," she said loudly as she inched closer to Y/N, "And I swear if she put herself in danger because of you I will make sure you never see graduation," Briannah whispered harshly so only Y/N could hear.

Y/N took a weary step back, "You don't think she'd-"

"I don't know..." Bree said with a crack in her voice, "But I do know if she tried anything for an arrogant faifeau afa'fine like you. I will stay true to my word and you will not walk across the stage in May."

"What has she told you," Y/N said as her eyes narrowed.

"More than enough to know that if she's in her post break up mood, the entire aiga will be after you."

"I'm not gay," Y/N lied, "So whatever she told was purely off her dyke fueled fantasy crush. And I'll find her to get her to tell you the truth," Y/N responded.

"I don't care, just find her!"

A/N: Here's the deal regarding the update schedule of this book. Currently I have 17 out of 27 parts published. Whenever the number of unpublished chapters is greater than 10 I will publish a chapter until it's at 10 again. For example, if I had 17 parts out of 32 parts published I'd publish an extra 5 chapters so it'd be 22 out of 32. Once I write the last chapter I will go back to updating once every week. THANKS FOR READING BABES! Love ya!