15

"You're late," Dinah said as she heard foot steps approach her so early in the morning.

"By like five minutes, chill Hansen," Y/N said with a smirk as she stood beside Dinah.

Dinah pouted, "When I say five o'clock, I mean five o'clock."

Y/N looked around quickly before she kissed Dinah's pout away. "Five. I'll be on time tomorrow, let's just start," she said as they separated.

Dinah blushed. "Let's go then," she said as she sped down the sidewalk. Y/N gave a small smirk as she caught up with Dinah. They ran a good 3 miles before Y/N started to falter.

"We've circled your neighborhood a gagillion times! When do we stop?" Y/N whined.

"We've got two more miles before we're done. That's about 4 more laps," Dinah said as she jogged in place.

"Can we stop and take it easy on me. I mean it is my first day."

"No taking it easy. You wanted me to train you, this is how I train. Now get up or else our training stops here."

Y/N groaned as she got back on her feet and started running again. She barely made those last four laps. When she approached Dinah's house on the last lap she collapsed in the front yard.

"Get your ass off my lawn and get inside," Dinah yelled from inside her house.

"Can't. Busy dying," she exasperated from the ground.

Dinah rolled her eyes as she  dragged Y/N inside into her kitchen floor, "Say ah."

"Ahhhhh!"

Dinah took the opportunity to take the kitchen sink hose thingy (A/N: obviously I don't know what it's called lol) and used it to spray water into the exhausted girls mouth. The thing is, it wasn't exactly a straight shot.

"What the hell Hansen?!" Y/N said with a slight laugh as she sat up and wiped the water off her face.

"Sorry I was aiming for your mouth," Dinah said as she covered her smile and let out a loud laugh.

"Good thing you don't play basketball," Y/N chuckled as she stood up and went to dry herself off with some paper towels, "But thanks for the drink."

"You're welcome. Do you want anything to eat?"

"No, I should get going," Y/N said hesitantly as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Why? Don't want anyone to see you hanging out with me."

"No! Er- um- I mean yes, but not solely for that reason. I have to finish that project for math," Y/N explained.

"Really? And here I thought you didn't care about school," Dinah said with a smirk as she pulled out some yogurt from the fridge.

Y/N cocked an eyebrow, "Why does everyone think that? I've never failed a class. I've never even gotten below a B. Like where did you even hear that from?" She asked as she sat down at the table.

"I don't know. Bree I think, but it's been a rumor around school for awhile. People consider you a rebel, at least that's what our side of the school heard" Dinah said with a slight chuckle.

"Is it because my dad's a preacher?"

Dinah nodded as she gave Y/N a spoon and some yogurt and sat across from her, "More or less. There's like two rumors really. One is you act out because you've been forced to be good for so long. The other is you're daddy's little angel."

"It always leads back to him,"Y/N sighed as she picked up the soon and began eating.

"So you're telling me that you are not the rumored bad girl of Hamlin hall?" Dinah asked curiously.